Help choosing a hair transplant clinic

Hi All,

I am 30 year old and looking for a good clinic to do a hair transplant (I uploaded images of my situation).
I started to lose hair 10 years ago, and this is my first time, I have not done any hair surgery before.

I thought about turkey because I am from Israel, its not far from me, and also they have many years of experience in this field.

Its important to me is to increase the density in the front upper side of my head, and of course NOT to have overharvested donor area.

I don't have a problem to pay more in order to get top quality.
I have been  searching for a couple of months and I have come across these possibilities:
- Dr. serkan aygin
- Dr. Emrah Çinik
- Dr. Koray Erdoğan

I am thinking of "Dr. serkan aygin" due to the large number of good reviews he has.

But I am still wondering if this is the good decision, 
What do you  think? is Dr. serkan worth it, or do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks.

a.PNG

b.PNG

c.PNG

They are all three hair mills, Asmed a little more expensive than the other two, but still hair mill it is.  If you decide to choose one of the three, you must be aware that you go to play Russian roulette, it can be good, but also bad, so be careful if it is worth it.

6 hours ago, Hisoka said:

Hi All,

I am 30 year old and looking for a good clinic to do a hair transplant (I uploaded images of my situation).
I started to lose hair 10 years ago, and this is my first time, I have not done any hair surgery before.

I thought about turkey because I am from Israel, its not far from me, and also they have many years of experience in this field.

Its important to me is to increase the density in the front upper side of my head, and of course NOT to have overharvested donor area.

I don't have a problem to pay more in order to get top quality.
I have been  searching for a couple of months and I have come across these possibilities:
- Dr. serkan aygin
- Dr. Emrah Çinik
- Dr. Koray Erdoğan

I am thinking of "Dr. serkan aygin" due to the large number of good reviews he has.

But I am still wondering if this is the good decision, 
What do you  think? is Dr. serkan worth it, or do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks.

a.PNG

b.PNG

c.PNG

Would not recommend any of the clinics you mentioned. 

The cheapest clinics recommended would be Dr Erkan Demirsoy and Dr Özlem Bicer, they both do 1 patient a day. The ones you mentioned are doing 10+ patients a day, which is not serious.

@Hisoka Turkey is the world capital of botched hair transplants due to hundreds of low cost hairmills were technicians without any medical background doing surgeries on dozens of patients per day. 
There’s been a incident in which a Italian patient died during his hair transplant in hairmill and his body was found covered in blood:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9989033/amp/Italian-man-mysteriously-dies-heart-attack-hair-transplant-operation-Turkey.html

You have selected the two most famous hairmills in Turkey.
Cinik the famous low cost hairmill that does dozens of tech run surgeries per day and thus have a marketing budget big enough to sponsor the British Premier League Soccer and NBA. ASMED the expensive hairmill doing several surgeries per day and have several HRN members complaining about their appalling unethical behavior after they complained about their botched hair transplant.
Aygin is another low cost option with several bad results. Check below a HRN member that had to have his botched HT from Dr. Aygin repaired by Dr. Bruno Pinto 

If you can afford to have a Doctor (not a clinic/hairmill) then please do consider HLC or Pekiner but for the same price you have better Doctors like Dr. Bruno Pinto, Dr. Ximena Villa and Dr. Bruno Ferreira.

Check the prices and technique below:

Best of luck with your research!

Edited by Portugal25
  • Like 1