Scalp Micropigmentation In Toronto - Enhanced Scalp Micropigmentation

Hi all, not sure if it's okay if I advertise here, but I figured this is a good place to offer my services. Please let me know otherwise, and I have no problem removing my post, and just answering questions in regards to Scalp Micropigmentation.

Here is a sample of some FUE cover up I have done for a client.  This is is second session only, he will be coming back for a 3rd to really blend it and make it more camouflaged. 

Also attached a photo of a FUE density fill. Shaved head first, did 3 sessions of density and he grew it back to create a fuller look.

Note redness subsides in about 24-48 hours.

I'm located in Vaughan, Ontario which is in the Greater Toronto Area.

www.enhancedscalp.com

info@enhancedscalp.com

Dm me for any questions or I can reply here.

James

image.png.d81d97bbbb4d35023a2205d96f8a4538.pngimage.png.eba2bdf6343f7a8004bbb738750d0b01.png

image.png.f6df6e11753a39a7653bf05c78f62121.png

• Like 3

Hello and welcome to the forum! Very impressive result already with these two passes. By all means feel free to post your results, great talent deserves to be rewarded with all the business they can handle. And very few hair transplant doctors or SMP artists post videos of their work so don't feel pressured to do that.  Your website looks pretty good, are you planning on building up a result gallery section or maybe I missed it. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ciaus said:

Hello and welcome to the forum! Very impressive result already with these two passes. By all means feel free to post your results, great talent deserves to be rewarded with all the business they can handle. And very few hair transplant doctors or SMP artists post videos of their work so don't feel pressured to do that.  Your website looks pretty good, are you planning on building up a result gallery section or maybe I missed it. 

Hi thanks for the warm welcome, much appreciate the kind words. 

Yes, I plan on introducing a gallery. My website was just thrown together, I'd really like to improve it. 

Website for smp anyone?? 😂 

• Haha 1

On 10/20/2021 at 4:37 AM, follically challenged said:

Looks great but would be good to see some videos also!

Here you go. Redness subsides in 24-48 hours. 

https://streamable.com/ajs6pq <<<<VIDEO OF FUE SCAR CONCEALMENT 

The photo below is after 1 session, so you can see the difference in comparison to the video provided. It took 4 sessions. And I will do one more pass on him when I do his crown just to make sure it blends better. Every scar is different and requires a slow approach so you don't paint it and get migration. People who tell you they can to it in 1 or 2 sessions with certainty I'd be concerned. 

20210903_225139.jpg

Edited by EnhancedScalp

2 hours ago, EnhancedScalp said:

Here is another video of close up of impressions during FUE scar treatment. 

https://streamable.com/bralyu

And if you're having trouble viewing video, here is a little screenshot.

Scalp Micropigmentation Fue Scar - Hair Loss Clinic Toronto - Enhanced Scalp Micropigmentation.JPG

Man that is crazy good, like he's never had anything done. Do you know if you use medicated shampoos like Nizoral or Head&Shoulders for occasional flareups of dandruff or seborrheic dermatitis whether that will make the ink fade faster? 

9 hours ago, ciaus said:

Man that is crazy good, like he's never had anything done. Do you know if you use medicated shampoos like Nizoral or Head&Shoulders for occasional flareups of dandruff or seborrheic dermatitis whether that will make the ink fade faster? 

I wouldn't recommend it. But after 3 to 4 weeks it would probably would be okay. 

All natural is always best. Just to minimize the risk of chemical fading.

And thank you for the words. 

Edited by EnhancedScalp
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, SLA said:

Wow, great work @EnhancedScalp!

Do you think in general FUE scars are easier to conceal compared with FUT scars?

Also, how long will these results last before he needs a touch up?

Thanks!

Thank you 🙏

It all depends really on the particular scar. 

And results very from one person to the next. Can be anywhere from 1 year to 5 years for a touch up. 

57 minutes ago, EnhancedScalp said:

It all depends really on the particular scar. 

Thanks!

Are there any generalizations you can make in thinking about the worst case scenario of bad FUT vs bad FUE scars as to which one is easier to conceal? Or, would you still say it is on a case by case.

4 minutes ago, SLA said:

Thanks!

Are there any generalizations you can make in thinking about the worst case scenario of bad FUT vs bad FUE scars as to which one is easier to conceal? Or, would you still say it is on a case by case.

No worries. 

All case by case. I'd say most likely could be a keloid scar. This happen on both FUE and FUT but I believe a keloid FUT would be the worst. And I would not personally recommend getting smp on that. 

• Thanks 1