My hair transplant experience with Eugenix, India. NW Grade 3, 1500 grafts. 1st Oct 2021

xpressabhi

Excellent progress for just 4 months. You have to keep in mind that it is very common for the growth in different areas to be inharmonious giving rise to inconsistencies. But they all synchronise with time. You've a whole 8 months more to go. Let's reserve the judgement till then. Patience is the key.

• Like 1

@Eugenix Hair Science @Eugenix Hair Sciences I had bought a pack of Tricho Nourish finasteride gel from the clinic. I do not remember what was the direction for use. I am on 1mg finasteride on alternate days for now. Is the topical finasteride supposed to be a substitute or complimentary to oral finasteride? Also, can you please help me with what is the prescribed way for using it on a daily basis?

12 hours ago, xpressabhi said:

Following your journey. To me it looks like it has taken a great shape and may be just needs around 20-30% more density. Would you mind posting your pre ops pics as well? As for the density, under direct lights my density would not look as good as i have posted in above pics. There would definitely be some difference in density compared to native sites. 

I feel like my density is only about 30% there rather than the other way around. The month 2 and 3 pics are a good gauge of my previous hairline and the transplanted area. Hopefully my growth is just slower and I get results like yours.  

On 2/15/2022 at 2:11 PM, xpressabhi said:

@Eugenix Hair Science @Eugenix Hair Sciences I had bought a pack of Tricho Nourish finasteride gel from the clinic. I do not remember what was the direction for use. I am on 1mg finasteride on alternate days for now. Is the topical finasteride supposed to be a substitute or complimentary to oral finasteride? Also, can you please help me with what is the prescribed way for using it on a daily basis?

Hello @xpressabhi,

Topical finasteride gel is generally recommended to patients who do not wish to take the oral drug. Based upon the literature review, and our very limited personal experience, we have found that Finasteride gel is working well for many patients. Whether its efficacy is same, or lesser than oral Finasteride is not known and lack of studies on the topical version prevents us from taking a position statement. You may use finasteride gel alternatively i.e. on the days when you're not consuming oral finasteride. You can use 0.5 teaspoon once at bedtime, to be rubbed on to the roots of the thinning area.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2022 at 7:51 PM, follically challenged said:

I kinda see what you mean about the black line thing, but regarding the left vs right i think they both look excellent!

How is the donor area looking...?

Donor i think has healed pretty well. I will post my donor pictures as well with my next update.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...