Help with Drs in Turkey. Norwood 6 hair loss

Turkey is the world capital of botched hair transplants with only a handful of good Doctors in the whole country versus hundreds of hairmills/clinics that have technicians without any medical background doing surgeries. 

if you are a Norwood 6 you should be looking at +4500 grafts to rebuild your hairline which means you need either two FUE surgeries or a FUE mega session at Eugenix or a FUT mega session at either Hattingen or H&W. Eugenix is the king of FUE mega sessions while Hattingen and H&W are the Kings of FUT mega sessions. 

If you want to get the most grafts out of your donor area (that is limited) then doing a FUT as your first surgery is the best option.

We need to see your photos to have a better understanding but this is usually the case for NW6. 

If you want to consider splitting the surgery in two with 4-6 months apart from each other then you could consider great Doctors like Dr. Rafael De Freitas or Dr. Bruno Ferreira. 

The cheapest option without disregarding having a good Doctor doing the surgery would be Eugenix (package with Dr. Arika involved in the surgery). 

Wish you all the best with your HT

Edited by Portugal25
  • Like 1

• Administrators

The question is why Turkey? There are very few clinics worth going to in Turkey, so don’t limit yourself based on location. If you share pictures we’ll be able to provide better and more accurate information.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

The question is why Turkey? There are very few clinics worth going to in Turkey, so don’t limit yourself based on location. If you share pictures we’ll be able to provide better and more accurate information.

True. Although I mentioned a couple of Turkey clinics the OP should consider other places such as Eugenix (India), Dr Bisanga, HDC, Hattingen, Zarev and @DrTBarghouthi just for some examples. 

Edited by JohnAC71

I attached som photos. I live in europe. 
After researching, I got to know that hair transplantation is not so complicated procedure as long as the one who is doing it is a reputable doctor with a good experience and has experienced team, correct me if I am wrong. 
Based from my understanding, Turkey has some such doctors to do the job with a good price, I am not into higher price clinics/ doctors that are of course excellent , but with maybe no or minimal end results difference compared with such reasonable price doctors in Turkey. Of course I am not considering clinics with low prices, although they maybe good enough, just to minimize the the inexperienced matters. 
What do you think?

AE96C772-42C5-462D-BF74-A1ABE04F1BEB.jpeg

11D94238-537D-42DE-A988-88152F81356F.jpeg

408B2ADE-BEFC-4935-B8FD-31CA7ADAEC4C.jpeg

28669E89-39FE-4E06-84F3-0E333A957FED.jpeg

C52AA0D9-8754-4061-83F3-F144558667E9.jpeg

5 hours ago, Norwood 6 said:

I attached som photos. I live in europe. 
After researching, I got to know that hair transplantation is not so complicated procedure as long as the one who is doing it is a reputable doctor with a good experience and has experienced team, correct me if I am wrong. 
Based from my understanding, Turkey has some such doctors to do the job with a good price, I am not into higher price clinics/ doctors that are of course excellent , but with maybe no or minimal end results difference compared with such reasonable price doctors in Turkey. Of course I am not considering clinics with low prices, although they maybe good enough, just to minimize the the inexperienced matters. 
What do you think?

AE96C772-42C5-462D-BF74-A1ABE04F1BEB.jpeg

11D94238-537D-42DE-A988-88152F81356F.jpeg

408B2ADE-BEFC-4935-B8FD-31CA7ADAEC4C.jpeg

28669E89-39FE-4E06-84F3-0E333A957FED.jpeg

C52AA0D9-8754-4061-83F3-F144558667E9.jpeg

@Norwood 6 actually Turkey is the riskiest place in the world to have a hair transplants because it’s mostly hairmill clinics with underpaid technicians without a medical background doing surgeries.

You are almost a NW7 and will require more than 7000 grafts to be able cover such a extensive area with a decent density.

This means you have 3 options: 

1. FUT mega session surgery with Dr. Muresanu the best option to get the most grafts out of your limited donor area.

2. FUE+BHT mega session at Eugenix with Dr. Arika and she will try to harvest +2000 beard grafts to add density to your crown. This is the best option if you insist on doing a FUE surgery.

3. Two FUE surgeries each with +3000 grafts. The first surgery to rebuild your frontal hairline and the second to fill in the midscalp and crown. In this option the cheapest Doctor I would advise would be Dr. Bicer but she charges pretty much the same as Dr. Arika so it doesn’t make any sense doing this procedure in two separate surgeries.

Hairmills are very good at selling with crazy cheap prices but remember that this is a irreversible surgery and a NW6 patient like yourself requires a highly skilled Doctor to get a decent result. 

The best Doctors for your situation are not in Turkey but rather in Switzerland (Dr. Muresanu) and India (Dr. Arika).

I highly advise you to save money to be able to have your surgery with one of these Doctor’s.

Edited by Portugal25
  • Like 1