Dr. Kostis BHR Clinic Brussels - 2950 FUE 0 - 5 Months

It is with great pride and pleasure that we present this case from Dr. Kostis and thank you to the patient also for allowing us to do so. He will keep good progress and share with us through to the 12 month mark.

Dr. Kostis who himself underwent a hair transplant earlier in the year and has seen very fast and tremendous growth, here also it is good to see that his own patient is following in the same trend!

Dr. Kostis has been dedicated to this field for the past 2 years and with close training under world renowned Dr. Bisanga, has himself now earned the right to use the BHR Clinic name and is presenting cases that are already showing the signature tune of Dr. Bisanga himself, fast growth, clean extraction with an educated pattern, a very natural and methodical spreading of the grafts to ensure that not only the right follicular units are used in the hair line, but also, there is a strategic placing throughout the frontal third to give the best illusion for minimal grafts used.

Here Dr. Kostis cut the recipient sites that give the depth, direction, density, angulation and overall result that the patient is looking for and with a conservative approach, keeping in mind future loss, was able to cover a significant area with 2950 grafts. In short the result at 5 months is looking good and is already a significant transformation for a patient who is himself a doctor and very happy with how things are going.

The best is still yet to come but here is a glimpse of what we will see in the coming months and also the quality, attention to detail, the growth and donor preservation that Dr.Kostis had developed and flourished under the eye of Dr.Bisanga, and indeed in keeping with all of the aspects that we deem important.

The patient is not on any medication for hair loss.

Graft Breakdown:-

1s 410 =   410   Hairs
2s 1382 = 2764 Hairs
3s 1011 = 3033 Hairs
4s 147 =   588 Hairs

Total: 2950/6795 = 2.3 Average Hair per graft.

Pre-surgery

img

img
img

img

img

img

img

img

Placement

img

img

img

img

img

img

img

Comparison Placement

img

Donor

img

At 5 Months

img

img

img

img

img

img

img

img

5 Months Donor

img
  • Like 3

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Thank you for the support and comments.

Considering the graft count of less than 3000 grafts that would be typically used to restore only the frontal third, the patient is very happy with the coverage and density achieved at only 5 months.

• Like 2

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 3 months later...

A lovely progression on this case that was already looking good at 5 months. A big thank you to the patient for his photos that he had provided and is very happy with the progress so far and will provide more through to the 12 months stage.

This was a conservative approach in design and graft numbers and the patient’s donor is in excellent condition for more surgery in the future if ever needed.

zEydw2A.jpg

6bk5GVH.jpg

t8z7wLr.jpg

3epJP5b.jpg

VV86ES0.jpg

45cJQHS.jpg

fIA2l96.jpg

okfLQ0d.jpg

VmeIHEj.jpg

V5Q5ZCj.jpg

kfsd16X.jpg

6g05TJ3.jpg

74WfhyB.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrators

Wow absolutely incredible 👏🏼👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.