Worried one side of my FUE/HT is looking weaker than the other side, 15 days post

This is post 15 days how I look - I am worried about one thing, I feel like my left side is weaker/less dense than the right side. I have shown the clinic, The Hair Dr / Leeds - they said nothing to worry about and too early to make assumptions like this, because anyways this has to fall out for new ones to come in it's place and its part of process.

Just for me when I check in mirror daily and on my phone camera it does look significantly weaker. From people who have had HT before is this something to worry about or slight concern at Day 15 post the op?

Currently just taking 1MG Finastride Oral / Nothing else. Clinic told me wait 4 weeks for Minoxidil usage.

Thanks in advance

IMG_2701.png

Just now, Newyear newhair said:

You really need to chill ....

every day if not twice a day your asking “how does it look, does it look ok”

of course it looks odd at first, but it will get worse before it gets better

Ok it's just that one thing that was worrying me, first time I did HT - I don't know what to expect or how it goes

3 minutes ago, londonhairlossvictim said:

Ok it's just that one thing that was worrying me, first time I did HT - I don't know what to expect or how it goes

Nobody does mate.. best to not check it every minute of the day otherwise it’s going to be a long process.

I didn’t examine mine too much, just trusted that everything work out just fine.

• Like 1

Just be patient and don't obsess and look for daily changes.  You will be most pleased in about 3-4 months.  Hang in there and trust nature and the healing process.

• Like 2

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Besides agreeing with everyone's comments, a couple of things you should be aware of.  Typically a matured result takes a good year.  Yes, it will take 3-4 months for the hair to start getting going, but the hair will be very thin.  It will mature with time.  Remember, it will be the hair with the highest caliber as it came from the donor area.  The point I want to make, however, does deal with the possibility that one side does end up weaker than the other.

Make sure to go to all your appointments. Normally 3.6 9 and 12 months.  This tends to vary by clinic but try to make them.  In the event that there is an issue, the clinic can not say "it was your fault, and you never came to any of your appointments."

• Like 1

Patient Consultant for Dr. Arocha at Arocha Hair Restoration. 

I am not a medical professional and my comments should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.