Help plz!!! Help

I have been considering a hair transplant for a few years, and finally decided I was ready to do it ,in the last 8 monthes i use minoxidil combined with fin and my hairloss stopped and my hair got fuller.

I have very small hair follicles in some places in my head where I want to undergo a transplant.

Can the transplant be absorbed, in places where there are thin hair follicles? 

Is there a chance that the thin hair follicles that have appeared will turn into normal thick hair? 

In addittion one more question.

I was told that my donor area is not optimal, not dense enough, what do you think

Go for the transplant? ?

Or try something else?

I d like your help.

Thanks alot!!!

20210901_055753.jpg

20210901_055820.jpg

20210901_060019.jpg

20210901_060050.jpg

20210901_060138.jpg

20210901_060336.jpg

• Valued Contributor

At this stage I would stick with the meds. It can take up to 2 years to see the full benefits of finasteride. It may continue to improve your donor area as a result. I would not be rushing in to have surgery at this point. All the best.

Ohhh i didnt think about it, ill try it.

Thnx so much.

By the way why r u against h.t in thats stage?

I use toppik , i cant live on it  forever, its inconvininent, and i dint like myself as i am now

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Ndav said:

Ohhh i didnt think about it, ill try it.

Thnx so much.

By the way why r u against h.t in thats stage?

I use toppik , i cant live on it  forever, its inconvininent, and i dint like myself as i am now

I'm not against hair transplants at all. I'm just against Australia's ban on overseas travel. I'm waiting to have my surgery with Eugenix in India. At this stage it looks like it won't be until April 2022. By then I will have waited for over two years. But as I recommend to others here on the forum the worst thing you can do is to have a hair transplant based solely on geography. All the best!

• Like 1

Your donor area does not look like it can give any grafts unfortunately. FUE would really thin out the area even further. How is your beard/body hair ? Although you do need some scalp grafts to mix/supplement it. 
Which clinic have you been consulting with ?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Your donor area does not look like it can give any grafts unfortunately. FUE would really thin out the area even further. How is your beard/body hair ? Although you do need some scalp grafts to mix/supplement it. 
Which clinic have you been consulting with ?

My body hair is thin, my beard is not thick either.

I conulted dr cinic, dr zrihan, and hdc.

Hdc told me I'm probably not qualified ,

Dr cinic, and Dr Z rihrn clinics told me with my beard it will be ok.

I just want to fill my tampelates

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, Ndav said:

Tnx buddy,

I wish you that the Australian Government restrictions will pass quickly ,

Btw,

Why in India?

Turkey is not a good place to do it?

I based my decision on the surgeon and the clinic being able to meet my hair loss and personal goals. I chose Eugenix Health Science as I am a Norwood 6 and they practically specialize in high hair loss patients. They're in India so that's where I'm heading! As a side note, choosing a hair transplant based solely on price and location is a situation fraught with regrets. All the best!

12 minutes ago, Ndav said:

My body hair is thin, my beard is not thick either.

I conulted dr cinic, dr zrihan, and hdc.

Hdc told me I'm probably not qualified ,

Dr cinic, and Dr Z rihrn clinics told me with my beard it will be ok.

I just want to fill my tampelates

Dr Cinik and Dr Z won’t turn down anyone, but it’s not in your best interests. You will be left looking over harvested in both your donor and beard areas. You could get a consultation with someone particularly skilled such as Dr Bisanga and Eugenix, also try Vertex @DrTBarghouthithese are all very ethical Drs who will give you a very honest answer ! 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

I based my decision on the surgeon and the clinic being able to meet my hair loss and personal goals. I chose Eugenix Health Science as I am a Norwood 6 and they practically specialize in high hair loss patients. They're in India so that's where I'm heading! As a side note, choosing a hair transplant based solely on price and location is a situation fraught with regrets. All the best!

Really looking forward to see your ht with eugenix. What is the plan in terms of hairline, distribution and density etc?

12 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Good luck buddy

23 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Dr Cinik and Dr Z won’t turn down anyone, but it’s not in your best interests. You will be left looking over harvested in both your donor and beard areas. You could get a consultation with someone particularly skilled such as Dr Bisanga and Eugenix, also try Vertex @DrTBarghouthithese are all very ethical Drs who will give you a very honest answer ! 

Ill do it!!

Thnx so much

16304852140601913362732760207852.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for the mention @JohnAC71

May I ask what age are you currently?

I do agree that the donor is quite below average. I would tend to advise using finasteride for some time and assess gradual improvement. We do need to slow down your diffuse thinning on top my friend. 

• Like 1

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

4 hours ago, DrTBarghouthi said:

Thanks for the mention @JohnAC71

May I ask what age are you currently?

I do agree that the donor is quite below average. I would tend to advise using finasteride for some time and assess gradual improvement. We do need to slow down your diffuse thinning on top my friend. 

Im 36.9 yrs old