Hillside Hair Clinic

CJ1990

Hi everyone, 

I am trying to book consultations with several surgeries. Does anyone have any experience of Hillside Hair Clinic in Nottingham UK?  Their Google reviews and Trust Pilot reviews look positive.

I also have a consultation booked with MHR Clinic in Manchester with good reviews too.

I am doing a lot of research but even seeing poor reviews for the more established surgeons, even Farjo has his own facebook page of horror stories. I am feeling very apprehensive about the quality of transplants in the UK!

Thanks everyone

Edited by CJ1990

• CJ1990 changed the title to Hillside Hair Clinic

I’m Uk based and would not be choosing any of the clinics your mentioning (I’m excluding the forum recommended ones)

Be very wary of any online type reviews, they cannot be relied upon at all. We have actual patient full patient journeys here, the full 12 months (sometimes more) you will see all sorts of results to, not just the cherry picked ones from the clinic.

Edited by JohnAC71

1 hour ago, CJ1990 said:

Thanks very much. I have reached out to Dr Reddy. I was quoted £15,000 for 4500 grafts from Dr Arshad so that's considerably out of my price range!

1 hour ago, JohnAC71 said:

Please consider Europe ! You will get very good options 👌 for example De Freitas 

I agree with John! For this price you'll get amazing options in Europe!

• Like 1

If your willing to travel to Spain, Portugal and Belgium consider the following:

Dr Bisanga, Dr Feriduni, Dr Ferreira, Dr Vila, Dr Pinto, Dr Lapunzula, Dr Lorenzo  and De Freitas. All of which are doing excellent work and are proven quality options. These are just some names you could research. 
You could also consider HDC @Doron Haratiand Vertex @DrTBarghouthi 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, CJ1990 said:

Thanks all. I’ve also been quoted £3900 by Vinci hair clinic in Malaga and 3 night stay in hotel included.

I'm not sure how I feel about the chain clinics. 

In this budge range for 4,500 grafts, look up FueCapilar in Turkey. Dr. Turan and Dr. Gur. Doctor led transplant, 1 patient per day. Good value.

On 8/20/2021 at 9:29 PM, CJ1990 said:

Thanks all. I’ve also been quoted £3900 by Vinci hair clinic in Malaga and 3 night stay in hotel included.

Your focus is too much on the price IMO.

First step is always to look into clinic with results you like for similar cases as yourself.

Next is, to see which one you can afford. If you can afford non - wait and save some money.

Chain clinic are a bad idea. 

Rule of thumb for prices:

- In Europe, Turkey and even India lowest price for top quality is around 2.5 € per graft. Europe standard for this level is 3.5 -4.5 € per graft. . 

- In Turkey you find what I would call the second tier around 1.25-1.5 € per graft. I would not do this personally, but it is an option. 

Below that number you start to gamble with your own head IMO. 

• Like 3

On 8/20/2021 at 4:01 PM, CJ1990 said:

Thanks very much. I have reached out to Dr Reddy. I was quoted £15,000 for 4500 grafts from Dr Arshad so that's considerably out of my price range!

If you think Dr Arshad is out of your price range forgot about Reddy who is more expensive. But yes I agree with @Gasthoerertry and get away from cost. Yes we all have budget perhaps but this is a life changing procedure we are talking about. That being said if you was to choose a top clinic In Europe it’s very possible to get a very good Dr/Clinic and it will still be more affordable than choosing somewhere here in the UK.