How to reliably contact BHR..?

Hi FA, sorry to hear you have had a problem. Can you let me know who you have been emailing? Also please check spam as we have had emails going there..Let me know who you have been in contact with and I can talk to them to check any problem and hopefully resolve it . You can also contact me on stephen@bhrclinic.com. 

• Like 2

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

2 hours ago, follically challenged said:

Hoping someone here who works for Bisanga can get in touch..? 

The consultation email i have used so far doesn't seem too reliable, so I'm hoping a patient advisor here can reach out and leave me an email address that I can contact with some questions..

Thank you!

Yesterday I had my transplant with Bisanga. I was there today for a check up and to pick up some oral minoxidil. I had a great chat with the doctor, too. He's very friendly and so is the team, very accommodating.

Best of luck!

• Like 2

Hopefully everything is sorted now @follically challenged

Thanks for your kind words @MachoVato Dr. Bisanga is a friendly guy and a fountain of knowledge. Congratulations on your surgery and I look forward to following your progress.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.