Raphael84 - My Surgery - Dr. Bisanga BHR Clinic - 3466 Grafts - FUE 0 - 5 Months

• Administrators

Amazing progress 👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 months later...

Time for an update.

I wanted to provide photos and a video comb through showing my current status at 15 months post surgery.

Due to being very fortunate and achieving impressive early growth, much of the obvious transformation really occurred in those first 5-6 months which considering my scalp was not "virgin", was a real positive and somewhat unexpected. I was prepared to be patient and thought I may require more time.

Having said that, between 6-12 months I was definitely personally aware of the hair settling and maturing and even after the 12 month stage, the restoration and reinforcement of my delicate temple points have noticeably settled further.

I was discussing with a patient recently how that despite never forgetting how you may have felt pre surgery, being overly conscious and being aware of lighting etc, your results quickly become the norm and on a day to day basis, you really do forget, which is a great thing and ultimately the aim, allowing you to move forward/on and enjoy your new hair.

Big thank you again to Dr. Bisanga and the team for such a result and the positive impact that is associated with my transformation and thank you to Stephen for providing commentary to my video thread.

• Like 5

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Fantastic outcome Ian and as a patient I am happy for you but also as a colleague with whom I work it is nice to see the difference this has made to you... JAC I kept the volume to 3 percent on the music till 3.31 then it went up more once I had stopped talking, so hope it was not too distracting and thanks for your comment and support as always.  

• Like 2

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network