Dr Michael Wisiorek

On 9/28/2021 at 7:52 PM, JustAGuy55 said:

Did his assistant Chris help with your surgery?

im actually going back to doctor mikes office tomorrow to have a little chat. 

Took a drive today and Spoke to a clinic in Ohio today. Very informative. 

Been a while. But I tried getting a refund but no luck. He’s pretty much robbed me (and you). I went to another clinic and I have another transplant scheduled for the 3rd next month. They said they can give me what I want with 1500 grafts. I have a great donor area luckily. But the loss of money and being scammed still really hurts.

I learned that that “HAARTS” isn’t even a top of the end machine. Neograft is. It’s what Bosley and the top end clinics use. 

Mike has pretty much called me a liar and insists he provided “quality” and “professional” care. ~2300 (supposed) grafts and nine grand later I’m just worse off. Just leave a review on google and other sites. It’s not much but it’s something. 

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, randoguy7 said:

Been a while. But I tried getting a refund but no luck. He’s pretty much robbed me (and you). I went to another clinic and I have another transplant scheduled for the 3rd next month. They said they can give me what I want with 1500 grafts. I have a great donor area luckily. But the loss of money and being scammed still really hurts.

I learned that that “HAARTS” isn’t even a top of the end machine. Neograft is. It’s what Bosley and the top end clinics use. 

Mike has pretty much called me a liar and insists he provided “quality” and “professional” care. ~2300 (supposed) grafts and nine grand later I’m just worse off. Just leave a review on google and other sites. It’s not much but it’s something. 

Actually you should avoid robotic FUE altogether. Who’s the other clinic? Have you really researched your next surgeon? Make sure who ever you choose has a long track record of providing consistent results based on real reviews not Google reviews or Yelp reviews.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 minute ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Actually you should avoid robotic FUE altogether. Who’s the other clinic? Have you really researched your next surgeon? Make sure who ever you choose has a long track record of providing consistent results based on real reviews not Google reviews or Yelp reviews.

Buffalo Aesthetics. Parag Desai. Quatela Center is another one I was interested in but they are out of my budget. 

He said he’s been doing transplants for 5 years. And he said he has had experience with Mike Wisiorek’s transplants. I didn’t even name drop the clinic and he knew off the bat which clinic i dealt with before. 

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, randoguy7 said:

Buffalo Aesthetics. Parag Desai. Quatela Center is another one I was interested in but they are out of my budget. 

He said he’s been doing transplants for 5 years. And he said he has had experience with Mike Wisiorek’s transplants. I didn’t even name drop the clinic and he knew off the bat which clinic i dealt with before. 

I have never heard of any of those clinics. I would suggest doing more research. If you already had a failed procedure, another one would be disastrous. Use this community as a resource, you'll see real and unbiased reviews from surgeons all over the world here. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

51 minutes ago, randoguy7 said:

Neograft isn't in anyway some top end machine either, I know of no top clinics who use it. The only one I can even think of who uses something similar is Zarev.

Bosley are the lowest of the low end of HT clinics, and the others you mentioned in your subsequent post are nobodies either. You really need to do more research otherwise you're going to end up being let down again.

• Like 1

Listen to the members of this forum. You may be about to compound your first mistake by going to a surgeon that isn't known in the hair restoration community. This decision could drastically effect the rest of your life. Use the search function and choose someone recommended here. Your donor is a finite resource and should be treated as such. Many of us here went to a subpar clinic/surgeon for our first transplant. The key is to not make the same mistake twice as you could end up in a worse situation then now. 

Bosley 11-2016 FUE - 1,407 grafts

Dr. Diep 09-2017 FUE - 2,024 grafts

Dr. Konior 03-2020 FUE - 2,076 grafts

Dr. Konior 09-2021 FUE - 697 scalp to scalp, FUE - 716 beard to beard Total scalp FUE - 6,204 grafts 

2 hours ago, JDEE0 said:

Neograft isn't in anyway some top end machine either, I know of no top clinics who use it. The only one I can even think of who uses something similar is Zarev.

Bosley are the lowest of the low end of HT clinics, and the others you mentioned in your subsequent post are nobodies either. You really need to do more research otherwise you're going to end up being let down again.

Bosley gave me some pretty good results. And they used neograft. And Buffalo Aesthetics have shown me some before and after photos. But yeah. I cancelled. Im having another consultation on the 7th. There arent many docs around me (buffalo/rochester ny) and its difficult to find good ones. I just want my next (and fourth) transplant to be the last. 

Mike Wisiorek just conned me and the original poster. It’s really unfortunate so many people fall prey to terrible clinics… 

22 minutes ago, randoguy7 said:

Bosley gave me some pretty good results. And they used neograft. And Buffalo Aesthetics have shown me some before and after photos. But yeah. I cancelled. Im having another consultation on the 7th. There arent many docs around me (buffalo/rochester ny) and its difficult to find good ones. I just want my next (and fourth) transplant to be the last. 

Mike Wisiorek just conned me and the original poster. It’s really unfortunate so many people fall prey to terrible clinics… 

That might be the case (although I'd have to see your pics to say if they really did do a good job as it seems your past experiences didn't leave the bar set very high for them), but it doesn't change the fact that they are an awful chain clinic who routinely botch peoples HT's every day. Same for Neograft, trust me, no one worth going to uses it, not that the tool used particularly matters in any case.

There aren't many good docs located in most people's back yards, hence why they travel, as I'm about to do myself next week. You shouldn't base things off location. Saying that, you have True and Dorin and Dr. Bloxham near you, so there are choices if you're not willing to travel.

43 minutes ago, JDEE0 said:

That might be the case (although I'd have to see your pics to say if they really did do a good job as it seems your past experiences didn't leave the bar set very high for them), but it doesn't change the fact that they are an awful chain clinic who routinely botch peoples HT's every day. Same for Neograft, trust me, no one worth going to uses it, not that the tool used particularly matters in any case.

There aren't many good docs located in most people's back yards, hence why they travel, as I'm about to do myself next week. You shouldn't base things off location. Saying that, you have True and Dorin and Dr. Bloxham near you, so there are choices if you're not willing to travel.

I’ll definitely all that into consideration. And I don’t recommend Bosley to anyone. I would say their transplant was about 80% successful.

Mike Wisiorek and his two transplants were like 25% successful. I wish i stopped with the second one. I thought i had good results with his first one but my hair went into extreme shock with the second one I had with him and most of it never grew back. He gave excuses like “liquid minoxidil doesnt work!” and that “you have more hair loss” when in reality i didnt have native hair to begin with on the areas he transplanted grafts to. 

It’s just been frustrating. I need to take my time and find the right clinic now. My only saving graces are my donor area is still great and I have finances to cover another one. I wish I never got transplants to begin with! Haha. Or did my homework right from the start..

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/11/2021 at 1:06 PM, randoguy7 said:

They wouldn’t meet with me since I still Had a case outstanding with the NYS medical board. 

turns of the medical board also found no wrong doing. 

it’s amazing how corrupt this all is, but it doesn’t surprise me.

im going to the news now. I’m going in guns a blazing. You are the 4th person I’ve talked to who has had the same result. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, randoguy7 said:

Good luck brother. I left reviews everywhere i could. That clinic is nothing but a con. 

Now im searching for a competent clinic. I swear his techniques and machine are faulty. 

What I’ve found is most clinics don’t really care. They say they “want to help” but really they just want your money. 

also maybe the best thing we can do is have people start flooding his google reviews. All they’d really have to say is after seeing a picture “I’ve personally seen Dr Wisioreks work, and frankly it’s some of the worst I’ve seen to date” 

Just now, JustAGuy55 said:

What I’ve found is most clinics don’t really care. They say they “want to help” but really they just want your money. 

also maybe the best thing we can do is have people start flooding his google reviews. All they’d really have to say is after seeing a picture “I’ve personally seen Dr Wisioreks work, and frankly it’s some of the worst I’ve seen to date” 

At this point i need one solid transplant. 1500 grafts or so. So i will take my time with finding one. 

google reviews are pretty shifty though. Reviews are often filtered automatically and are hidden from public view. 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
3 hours ago, randoguy7 said:

google reviews are pretty shifty though. Reviews are often filtered automatically and are hidden from public view.

Ignore all these type of reviews. The best reviews are the ones on this forum by patients who have actually gone before you. They are the ones that hold true validity. All the best!

Tried to go to his office and talk to him today and he threatened to have me arrested if I didn’t leave.

I went today to obtain a copy of my medical records which I still don’t have.

When I was finally able to meet with him I took my hat off and asked him if this is something he is proud of and would be willing to show.
His response was “I failed to follow proper instructions, i pulled out grafts, I took medications and I went to the ethics committee. This is your fault.”

when I asked him what medications I took that would cause this that Is when he threatened to have me arrested if I didn’t leave”

So I left, while sitting in The parking lot I had several police officers pull up and start to ask me why I was there.

never once was I confrontational, never once did I raise my voice.

Edited by JustAGuy55
  • Sad 1