1st FUE results - Questioning about the results

Hi everyone,

I posted back to last year around August about a potential FUE, I made the jump after the advices from everyone, thank you so much again!

First FUE session in Istanbul, around 5k grafts. I'm wondering if the results are decent for now.

Before:

image.png.ab370efde23faac84f87ac1a243fd1a2.png

Today, almost 7 months in:

image.png.992722b02af33c67ac19102ae194e230.png

image.png.3bda64da21206420b04a7928008bfd37.png

Please let me know as I'm preparing for the 2nd procedure to cover the crown and add density to the top. I'm wondering if the results are decent or I have to shop around before the 2nd one.

Thank you everyone!

Cheers!

Edited by Sbiza

• Sbiza changed the title to 1st FUE results - Questioning about the results
3 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Who was the clinic that done the FUE ? Do you have any pre/post op pics ? You do have some growth but I wouldn’t say it looks like 5k worth. 

The doctor, was Dr. Mahmut Yavuz at Time Esthetic, for the pictures sure!

The same day of the op:

image.png.fcfaaa63995ac5685d930be5da007ed6.png

Around 15 days after:

image.png.8cc03363bfd5ebf149f3a81397e8f967.png

Thank you!

Sorry to say they have inflated those graft numbers. Not 5k. If I can be honest it does not look like particularly refined work.  
You could choose a much better clinic for round 2. If your sticking with Turkey you may want to consider Dr Bicer or HLC for example. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Sorry to say they have inflated those graft numbers. Not 5k. If I can be honest it does not look like particularly refined work.  
You could choose a much better clinic for round 2. If your sticking with Turkey you may want to consider Dr Bicer or HLC for example. 

That's frankly what I was thinking, this is one the reason why I decided to repost today, because I was doubting since it didn't look for like a 5k results for me at 7 months mark. Thank you for confirming.

Do you think that I can get a better coverage/density in the upcoming 5 months?

Edited by Sbiza

It will improve but it’s difficult to say how much. Please keep posting, monthly updates If you can.

Please consider choosing someone else though that will be able to refine the hairline and moreover give you a accurate amount of grafts.

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 1

Just now, JohnAC71 said:

It’s will improve but it’s difficult to say how much. Please keep posting, monthly updates If you can.

Please consider choosing someone else though that will be able to refine the hairline and moreover give you a accurate amount of grafts.

I will, thank you John! I really appreciate it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

What does your donor area look like now ? Did it recover well ? 

The donor area is pretty fine from what I see, sorry it's hard to take pictures, but here's what I was able to do.

What do you think?

image.thumb.png.a9942579130901115d91053a17397566.png

image.thumb.png.3fe57dfe97597709c3cdcdb0b774d9e6.png

Edited by Sbiza

4 minutes ago, Sbiza said:

I will, thank you John! I really appreciate it. 

Looking ahead I would also really consider Eugenix. They do wonders for the higher Norwood levels. And are experts at using Beard grafts to supplement/add density. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Yes tons of results on here. @Zoomsteris pretty much the benchmark for what can be achieved. 

Waw! I just saw the results, yes now we're talking about over 5k grafts..

I wasn't really convinced with the 5k for the top.. especially after the results.

The worst, they told me, yeah we will try to take another 4-5k for the crown and to add more density to the top, ridiculous.. 

Edited by Sbiza
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Sbiza said:

Waw! I just saw the results, yes now we're talking about over 5k grafts..

I wasn't really convinced with the 5k for the top.. especially after the results.

The worst, they told me, yeah we will try to take another 4-5k for the crown and to add more density to the top, ridiculous.. 

Eugenix are ethical and provide accurate graft numbers. And they are able to take some pretty good amounts from a decent beard area.

Always be wary of clinics that quote such high numbers. 5k is a suspicious amount to do in one day ! Especially for FUE

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Eugenix are ethical and provide accurate graft numbers. And they are able to take some pretty good amounts from a decent beard area.

Always be wary of clinics that quote such high numbers. 5k is a suspicious amount to do in one day ! Especially for FUE

Thank you John, I really appreciate it! What do you think of Dr. Serkan? India isn't option at the moment because of covid

1 minute ago, Sbiza said:

Thank you John, I really appreciate it! What do you think of Dr. Serkan? India isn't option at the moment because of covid

I would wait until travel is possible again. Your donor area is finite you can’t take anymore risks on the clinics your choosing.

Some other clinics which spring to mind are HDC @Doron Haratiand Vertex clinic @DrTBarghouthi

• Like 1

When I think of Turkey then Its really limited… Dr Bicer is forum recommended and does good work. HLC and Dr Pekiner also can be considered. But really for your Norwood level and needs then Eugenix would be the perfect fit. 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sbiza said:

Thank you @JohnAC71 I really appreciate your suggestion. 

For BHR/Dr Bisanga, we're talking about around how much please? frankly, I just want to be done with this hair problem.

Thank you again!

Please use the virtual consultation or contact them through their website as it will depend on where you have the surgery.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/physician/Belgium/Christian-Bisanga/667

the 2 reps i included above may give you a better idea. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JohnAC71 said:

Please use the virtual consultation or contact them through their website as it will depend on where you have the surgery.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/physician/Belgium/Christian-Bisanga/667

the 2 reps i included above may give you a better idea. 

I will keep you posted, thank you for taking the time to help me with this. I really appreciate it!

• Like 1

Just now, Sbiza said:

I will keep you posted, thank you for taking the time to help me with this. I really appreciate it!

Your welcome 🙏 just take your time in making your next step. Research and consult as much as possible. You still have at least another 5 months for your current transplant to fully mature. 

• Like 1