Konior FUT next month

Dude that is an awesome hairline (especially compared to where you started)!! Doesn't look like any balding at all and Konior makes the hairlines look so natural. Imagine with the back done, you'll have a completely full head of hair. Congrats!!! 

• Like 1

• Administrators
9 hours ago, FUTAug2021 said:

Sure - here’s a close up from last weekend. Overall, extremely happy with the front half! I’ll probably go back for another focused on the crown in the future. 

DCE40CC5-DFFF-4B33-A95C-F5775DA9222B.jpeg

Looks awesome man so happy for you 🙌🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Looks awesome man so happy for you 🙌🏼

Thank you! I’m really happy I was able to get in with Dr. Konior, and if I could give anyone a piece of advice, I’d say DO IT! Changed my life. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2022 at 6:21 PM, Pubehead said:

How is the scar looking?  How far can you buzz down?

My barber has said time after time that it’s the best scar he’s ever seen. I think he can buzz me to a 2, which is what I was getting before I had an FUT. Sorry I don’t have better pictures, but it looks really great. 

I’m happy to share that I’ll be headed back to Oakbrook in August and will be getting an FUE to fill in my crown!

• Like 1