Dr. Bisanga - Use of Trichoscopy to assess Miniaturisation

In this episode of "Bitesize with Bisanga", Dr. Bisanga discusses the importance and necessity of using magnification and state of the art hardware and software, FotoFinder TrichoLab to thoroughly assess and attain empirical data in his consultation in Brussels. Amongst other influential data points, miniaturisation and the percentage of miniaturised hair that may be present in the donor is calculated to determine patient candidacy.

• Like 3

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators

Ian, 

Is this video on Instagram? Where can I see it in it's entirety?

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Melvin- Moderator

This instagram was actually requested and set up by Dr. Sethi and so was never aired in its entirety on our platforms. There was some great content and so we wanted to be able to share the most interesting and valuable segments and share them via our Bitesize series.

• Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.