Diffused Thinning-1Yr Post Op-3390 FUT w/Dr. Paul Shapiro

Hi,

One of Dr. Paul's patient came in today for a 1 Year follow up appointment. He was receptive to taking various pics with wet, dry, hair parted, not parted, etc to show his current density. As you can see, he has a good hair to graft count (great donor density). He is very pleased with his end results. Graft/Hair count:

1's ??“ 618

2's ??“ 1664

3's ??“ 947

4's ??“ 151

3380 Grafts = 7391 Hairs

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide5.jpg

Slide6.jpg

Slide7.jpg

Presentation1.jpg

Wow! What a great result and presentation. Im not sure that Ive seen a case like this where the patient (looking middle aged), still has a good hairline, and a good head of hair, but is definately experiencing diffuse thinning. His hair characteristics look good, and reasonably thick. The results are phenominal. The patient must be thrilled.

I would imagine that most guys in this situation would just sit it out though. I would go as far to say that this is almost the perfect case for FUT. Where the patient is not so young, does not have highly aggresive hairloss, good hair characteristics, already has a lot of hair in every area throughout his head. This is also definately one where the docs who are happy to work without shaving the recipent area. Im sure that this would have been a huge factor in the surgeon selecting process.

Love it!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

What a great example of how to help someone suffering from diffuse thinning. From the looks of it, this patient could likely return to work within a week quite easily, carefully using his existing hair to cover any post-op redness.

The documentation here is superb: wet, dry, parted down the middle, and styled as he usually wears it.

This is very impressive!

M&M

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

Incredible results. That's a thick looking head of hair.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Originally posted by Where'd It Go:

Great results. Was this done with out shaving the recipient area ?

No, his hair was not shaved. There was an exception made to not cut recipient site - we nomally like to shave down when dealing with session size of 2500 or more.

Thanks all!!

Doesn't get better than this; truly shows the power of a HT. Love the pre-op/post-op pics and you took a guy getting ravaged by baldness to a slick, lush head of hair.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Rajtoor,

I'm sorry you haven't gotten a response yet. If you forward it again to my email - janna@shapiromedical.com, I'll make sure you're taken care of on Monday. Our emails are upgrading this weekend and won't be back up until Monday. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks Thana.