3540 Grafts. Dr. Maras @ HDC . 24-25/05/21

Svais

After dealing with hair loss and researching premium clinics and surgeons for a while I decided to roll the dice on the operation.

General info about me:

30 years old male, dealing with hair loss since I am 22. I started using minoxidil around that age which seemed to reverse my hairloss for about 1-2 years, then my genetics overcame the effects of it and I started receding badly- at my temples mainly. my crown didnt start getting diffuse loss until I was about 27 and that's when it really started bothering me.  also quit minoxidil at that point.

I will include a picture about 2 weeks before the operation from the top and donor area:

The top one is in harsh lighting so that makes it look way less dense than it actually is in most scenarios.

1.png.55fdb09593fe6eeebdb1b23469d0e029.png2.5.thumb.png.cdb82d5bbf564fcdd25e4c625a5a59ee.png

1-5 weeks post OP:

I will include pics here in chronological order of both top and donor area. 

As you can see it seems like there is some shock loss around the back and side area of the donor. 

At around 3-4.5 weeks I lost around 90-95% of the transplanted hair it seems with a big shed.

I would also like to add my post transplant regimen: I started taking finasteride 1 week post op(1mg daily) . Minox 5% 1 month post op on crown area only. first IPRF treatment at recipient area 1 month post op. Will have 2 more IPRF treatments in the 2 upcoming consecutive months .(once per month)

1.thumb.png.f33ee5778e5c65e4add55315abc13fc3.png

2.thumb.png.c8a0d978dee271b8051691790fc1de77.png

4.thumb.png.110d507a9cabd31446ee0c4e86b6f6ae.png

5.thumb.png.082a15cba217b94723d29606318c6f5e.png5.png6.thumb.png.c34e5cd015b0c69624d1f0168de8ab62.png

7.thumb.png.4b3b2cab6b12dacbb4177a09d476acab.png8.png.77795bfa3b08283be8a3ff53ff6fbb42.png9.thumb.png.efefd281a7db602587ea0cc13b3059db.png10.thumb.png.630b80d82222f304b9648bb1b96106a8.png11.thumb.png.616db58d9bc423990f5fb1230d5dfbd5.png

Will keep this updated as months go by. happy growing to us all:)

Edited by Svais
Added date of procedure
  • Like 5

• Svais changed the title to 3540 Grafts. Dr. Maras @ HDC . 24-25/05/21

Thanks guys. Ill update at around 8 weeks , after I get the second iprf treatment. Probably there won’t be much to see besides subsided redness. Hoping for a growth sprout at 3-4 month mark🙏

Edited by Svais
  • Like 2

• Administrators

I have seen incredible results by Dr. Maras, very happy for you. Looking forward to seeing your updates and progress.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

We are thrilled to see your result 😉

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• 3 weeks later...

2 month update

after shedding to almost slick bald in the recipient area, last 2 weeks there has been alot of new hair growth, especially in the middle region of the recipient area. 
Getting my second iprf injection tomorrow.

4D3C4550-5460-45EC-99B1-7F6215017289.thumb.jpeg.fdb053912e331e098d901af78d2247d1.jpeg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Great to be getting some growth already! The area doesn’t even look that red/pink either. Your more than on track 🙏

Yeah, Maybe you could attribute it to getting the iPRF done at the local BHR branch, but thats just a guess.

Maras told me there is no scientific proof as to its efficiency, but according to his experience it has a great impact on the healing\growth rate. 

Edited by Svais
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Svais said:

Yeah, Maybe you could attribute it to getting the iPRF done at the local BHR branch, but thats just a guess.

Maras told me there is no scientific proof as to its efficiency, but according to his experience it has a great impact on the healing\growth rate. 

Certainly seems that way. Dare I say more than It’s predecessor PRP. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Certainly seems that way. Dare I say more than It’s predecessor PRP. 

Yes, also Iprf is patented and PRP isnt as far as I know. Making PRP a black market where people buy the equipment from china and it literally isn’t prepared according to the right protocol, rendering it useless.

• Like 2

Just now, Svais said:

Yes, also Iprf is patented and PRP isnt as far as I know. Making PRP a black market where people buy the equipment from china and it literally isn’t prepared according to the right protocol, rendering it useless.

I have never been convinced with PRP. But iprf seems much more promising from what I have seen so far. 

• Like 1

The thing is that some clinics on their post instructions marketing that if a paitent won't go for iprf and ect, it will effect the quality absorption of the procedure which is untrue.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3 months about to come in a few days, changes can be noticed weekly!

some weak spots on the hairline, but growth shouldnt even have started and my head is already filled in before 3 month mark, so no complaints.

Kinda amazing how I went from a slick bald shed to this in one month.

Looking forward for the upcoming months!37A363BB-51FD-457F-BA31-86A4272DD47D.thumb.jpeg.d77832045b55ae5f03ec0b674673f8cc.jpeg

Edited by Svais
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, JohnAC71 said:

Showing some nice super early growth! Thanks for the update 🙏

Hopefully this keeps up! 
i got my last iprf shot coming up in a week. 3rd in a series. Hoping for another boost to an early mane !😅

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

57329B6E-8DF4-43B6-B03D-67721356AEA4.thumb.jpeg.f251cca2024877fd1ec707162dc2dea2.jpegAlmost 3.5 months in now(100 days). 
Although overall everything is still thin and see through, its completely normal at this stage. 

Another good story: I got my last iprf shot (3rd in a series) done 2 days ago at the local BHR branch and the doctor was very interested in me returning in 3 months(6 month mark) to observe Maras’s result. He added to say that Maras work is some of the best, which was a very positive thing to hear. 

I will keep this update at 4 months.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JohnAC71 said:

Your looking really good for such a early stage. Iprf definitely does seem very beneficial ! Thanks for the update 🙏

If comparing to some people, my growth seems quite advanced for this timeline, but I would never know how it would have been compared to letting it heal without the shots. 
nonetheless, ive seen countless people who got it done with early than usual results. For me it was worth the extra 500$😀

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Svais said:

If comparing to some people, my growth seems quite advanced for this timeline, but I would never know how it would have been compared to letting it heal without the shots. 
nonetheless, ive seen countless people who got it done with early than usual results. For me it was worth the extra 500$😀

For sure ! Be interesting to see if others have the same success 😀

• Like 1