3540 Grafts. Dr. Maras @ HDC . 24-25/05/21

Svais

6 hours ago, Svais said:

57329B6E-8DF4-43B6-B03D-67721356AEA4.thumb.jpeg.f251cca2024877fd1ec707162dc2dea2.jpegAlmost 3.5 months in now(100 days). 
Although overall everything is still thin and see through, its completely normal at this stage. 

Another good story: I got my last iprf shot (3rd in a series) done 2 days ago at the local BHR branch and the doctor was very interested in me returning in 3 months(6 month mark) to observe Maras’s result. He added to say that Maras work is some of the best, which was a very positive thing to hear. 

I will keep this update at 4 months.

It’s great to hear Dr. Maras has a good reputation amongst elite surgeons! He deserves it! He’s one of the best there is no doubt! 

My friend, you are WAY ahead of the curve here. This is gonna be a home run for sure. Every update is just better and better. Enjoy the new hair. I look forward to the next update!

• Like 3

going to add a front picture for future reference.(107 days) 

mid front and right front side are lacking behind the left, hopefully this evens out in the upcoming months:) 

on a positive note: propecia seemed to have had a positive effect on my temples. 
also my crown shows a bit of improvement. But this topic is about my transplant so ill keep posting just about its progress.

E98BB6D7-1D29-4726-AF98-F88D01DE94ED.thumb.jpeg.e2173553e9c5cf5c3e0ed7e94d519aa5.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

This is showing the excellent hairline design 👍🏽

Yes, you can see the hairline forming, although there are many gaps especially on the right side, probably singles that didnt come through yet, so itll improve further!

For 3+ months it looks in the right direction, please update us more 😀

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Coming in strong 💪 

Yup, although way too early to tell, but if it keeps on getting better then maras is truely a one of a kind artist at this🙏

I can see how this might make me forget I had hair problems to begin with!

Edited by Svais
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I’ll just leave this here

64C9E322-C224-4F59-BE52-FE7A9F03C8EF.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Svais said:

190 days in84FE87F0-A3BD-4874-8835-897D064627D1.thumb.jpeg.34ecbe2ed7da552699c9d7d12b45bf0e.jpeg710D61DF-218C-441D-AF82-61DD85F39570.thumb.jpeg.ac74e5e175fe685d51843a2b24d0fe2f.jpeg

Wow amazing result! Really happy for you!

• Thanks 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.