2100 grafts Fue hair transplant Dr rahal

Hey I decided to share my hair transplant experience on this forum in hopes to convince anyone thinking about getting a hair transplant to do it!    

At a young age I struggled with a receding hairline and I was often embarrassed about it. For many years I would wear a hat to hide the recession of my hairline until I came to the point I needed to do something about it. After years of research on male pattern baldness and hair transplants and I finally decided to go to doctor Rahal in Ottawa 

As I arrived to the clinic in Ottawa, I was greeted with nothing but professionalism. Dr Rahal designed a new hairline for me in a matter of minutes and it was exactly what I was looking for. Definitely a keen eye for a natural look 

The Day of the operation was nothing but smooth sailing, I didn’t even realize they had started the procedure until ten minutes in. I felt no pain or discomfort except the needles for freezing which wasn’t that bad at all, I spent the day watching Netflix and falling asleep in and out of the procedure, you basically don’t feel anything.  

Looking back, its definitely one of the greatest things I've done for myself. Rahal is absolutely the best in the industry in my opinion. 

20180724_110431.jpg20180724_110427.thumb.jpg.becef7584357fc33abde483f7614f125.jpg20180724_110440.jpg25020181127_132036.jpg20181130_111942.jpg20181204_211347.thumb.jpg.858df815f37e438a8e28f3d212a98a26.jpg1614715177384_filtered.JPG

Edited by Brandonatill

• Administrators

Glad to see another successful case from Dr. Rahal, welcome to the forum 🙌🏼

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

Looks amazing man, is that in the famous patient room?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Your hairline looks amaaazing! So happy this turned out so well for you. It'd be great to see the official before/afters that Rahal has on file if you happen to have them. 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• Brandonatill changed the title to 2100 grafts Fue hair transplant Dr rahal
  • 1 year later...

I would love to see an update on this!

Please direct medical questions to medical professionals.

NW3, Dr. Rahal, FUE, 3,000 grafts, Summer 2023