Second transplant options - First transplant linked below

Hey all

I'm looking to go for my second transplant 

First is linked below

That was back in March 2017 I was quite happy with it, now I'm wanting to go for a second transplant add more density around the hairline & frontal midscalp

I've been trying to figure out who my best option is. Would be in Turkey or Europe I think , perhaps USA. Don't really have a budget just want the best chance at excellent results

I was thinking Dr Bisanga - Bit pricey but seems to have extremely consistent results & some good second transplant patients

Dr Keser - In Turkey, he also seems to have top notch results

Dr Demirsoy - Also in Turkey , he is cheaper. I'm not sure of his experience with second transplant patients however. But he has great results on here

Any other advice would be appreciated?

What does your hair look like currently? Maybe add some recent close-up photos...

FYI...I got my 2nd HT done with Dr Demirsoy (recently updated my old HT thread in Patients results section) and all went very well, just stating my 2nd HT experience an not suggesting to choose him outright as your list of Docs is good..

• Like 1

• Administrators

You have some different surgeons listed. As far as I’m aware, Keser chooses his patients and he doesn’t use microscopes. Bisanga is top-tier probably top 5 in the entire world. In my opinion, not comparable to the others. Are you looking for cheap or best quality? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

That is quite a eclectic list. Dr Bisanga has always been in my top 3. Started to see some really good work by Dr Zarev. Look through as many results as you can for each ! Or add some other names ? De Freitas is doing some mighty fine work !

Check out the forums recommended list:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

It has changed in the last few years.... 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 1

On 6/24/2021 at 4:39 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

You have some different surgeons listed. As far as I’m aware, Keser chooses his patients and he doesn’t use microscopes. Bisanga is top-tier probably top 5 in the entire world. In my opinion, not comparable to the others. Are you looking for cheap or best quality? 

Thanks for the response. I'm looking for best quality. I mean if I could pay less that would be a bonus. Do you have any other recommendations? 

On 6/23/2021 at 7:35 PM, Spring15 said:

Hey all

I'm looking to go for my second transplant 

First is linked below

That was back in March 2017 I was quite happy with it, now I'm wanting to go for a second transplant add more density around the hairline & frontal midscalp

I've been trying to figure out who my best option is. Would be in Turkey or Europe I think , perhaps USA. Don't really have a budget just want the best chance at excellent results

I was thinking Dr Bisanga - Bit pricey but seems to have extremely consistent results & some good second transplant patients

Dr Keser - In Turkey, he also seems to have top notch results

Dr Demirsoy - Also in Turkey , he is cheaper. I'm not sure of his experience with second transplant patients however. But he has great results on here

Any other advice would be appreciated?

Damn dude I remember you from HLT years ago. 

I assume you're looking for more refined hairline work mostly, I am ultra-happy with my results from Erdogan although those were a while back now.  Would absolutely consider Keser for this kind of case, personally I think Freitas does among the worlds most aesthetic hairline work and his prices are fairly reasonable. I think his waiting list is fairly extensive but you're probably in a position to wait a bit.

On 6/25/2021 at 7:11 PM, JayLDD said:

Damn dude I remember you from HLT years ago. 

I assume you're looking for more refined hairline work mostly, I am ultra-happy with my results from Erdogan although those were a while back now.  Would absolutely consider Keser for this kind of case, personally I think Freitas does among the worlds most aesthetic hairline work and his prices are fairly reasonable. I think his waiting list is fairly extensive but you're probably in a position to wait a bit.

Wow yeah man it's been a while. Yeah hairline needs some work, crowns OK. I saw your second transplant, top notch. If I was guaranteed those results I'd go to Erdogan. I don't know what his reputation is like 3 years on though. Doganay went to shit for a while. Just looked up Freitas , that hairline density is amazing. How much does he charge per graft? Our borders are closed & it's so hard to book flights to anywhere apart from Australia at the moment. Pretty frustrating. I want to get it done soon , just broke up with my girlfriend hah

Dr Freitas has a waiting list to even view my photos for 2-3 months.

Dr Zarev doesn't do in online consultations anymore.. I tried to call the clinic to see if they'd make an exception considering I live at the bottom of the world

DR Bicer --- I'm quite impressed with her results. I think I'll try contact her Clinic , she doesn't use a techs apparently