Looking for clinic in India

• 2 weeks later...

@Las0023Please cancel right away ! And consider Eugenix. You can do so much better than choosing Darling Buds. They were removed from this forums recommended list. 
Could you please start your own thread ? Thanks 🙏 

I don’t know of a more ethical clinic and I don’t think the above is a trusted source for reviews. 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Las0023 said:

Have a deposit with Dr Bhatti but after the bad reviews I'm reconsidering.  Was going to book with Eugenix but after reading the bad reviews on MouthShut I'm not sure who to see...

https://www.mouthshut.com/product-reviews/Eugenix-Hair-Sciences-Sector-51-Gurgaon-reviews-925975876-sort-AvgRating-order-d

i was taken aback too when i saw the rating...but when I started reading the reviews, it was mostly about their hair products, long waiting time and so on. after doing my ht there, i havent used any of their products yet and they didnt recommend me to..its strange to read those reviews! i mean a review says, no improvement after 2-3 sitting. i think he is referring prp or what is it..i dont have a clue....surely its ur choice to choose the clinic...surely it has its own pros and few cons too!  but pls dont panic seeing mouthshut reviews.if possible read them..i felt it was funny in a way!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Wandererind said:

i was taken aback too when i saw the rating...but when I started reading the reviews, it was mostly about their hair products, long waiting time and so on. after doing my ht there, i havent used any of their products yet and they didnt recommend me to..its strange to read those reviews! i mean a review says, no improvement after 2-3 sitting. i think he is referring prp or what is it..i dont have a clue....surely its ur choice to choose the clinic...surely it has its own pros and few cons too!  but pls dont panic seeing mouthshut reviews.if possible read them..i felt it was funny in a way!

Yeah, I see that now.  Looking at your thread and how Dr Bansal did the extractions but not the placements.  Did you go for the Comprehensive and Exclusive Package @ 120/graft?

Edited by Las0023

Just now, Las0023 said:

Yeah, I see that now.  Looking at your thread and how Dr Bansal did the extractions but not the placements.  Did you go for the Comprehensive and Exclusive Package 
@ 120/graft?

Please can you comment on @Wandererind own thread or inbox him? We don’t want to derail this thread. Thanks 🙏 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Las0023 said:

Have a deposit with Dr Bhatti but after the bad reviews I'm reconsidering.  Was going to book with Eugenix but after reading the bad reviews on MouthShut I'm not sure who to see...

I took a quick glance at the site and it look like a typical faceless rating site like trustpilot and google. Anyone can leave a “negative” review/rating. 

Very very few clinics have the customer service that Eugenix has, just ask @Looking for HT @MNIK I would advise you to ignore these faceless rating sites and instead look at the dozens of authentic reviews and journeys on this forum.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.