Canada, but what about Seattle?

There are a few surgeons I believe may even one or two besides Hasson and Wong who have Seattle offices. How come no one ever gets transplants there and has to travel to Canada? I have a situation where it is difficult for me to travel i to Canada even if there is no Covid. 

Edited by taochange

H&W surgery clinic is in Vancouver Canada. They may have an office in Seattle just for consultations only. 

I live close to the clinic and have had 3 surgeries with Dr  Hasson. 

You would be going to one of the best so if you figure out the travel it will definitely be worth it. They do have travel incentives for out of town patients as well.

Hope this helps.

Some states and countries simply don't have reliable hair surgeons for whatever reason.

You could check out Dr. Gabel in Portland, there are reviews of him on this forum and he was trained by Dr. Konior. There are more options if you are willing to travel though.

• Like 1

Medication for Male Pattern Baldness: Topical Dutasteride - Topical Minoxidil 5% - Ketoconazole Shampoo

Medication for Cicatricial Alopecia: Hydroxychloroquine  - Topical Clobestasol - Doxycycline

Dr. Gabel is a three hour drive.  Nice guy, very professional.  Cheap hotel and grocery store near his office.  He aint real cheap but is an excellent surgeon and will give you his full attention.  God knows when Canada reopens. Something about 70 percent vaccination.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Briguy said:

H&W surgery clinic is in Vancouver Canada. They may have an office in Seattle just for consultations only. 

You would be going to one of the best so if you figure out the travel it will definitely be worth it. They do have travel incentives for out of town patients as well.

Hope this helps.

Are these travel incentives listed anywhere? This sounds interesting.

• Administrators

Dr. Gabel in Portland is an excellent choice 

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/physician/Oregon/Steven-Gabel/633

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 6/4/2021 at 11:07 PM, Briguy said:

Hope this helps.

Not to derail the topic, but do you have a thread detailing any of your procedures? I’m considering HW and would love to learn more about your surgeries and results. 

Unfortunately I haven't detailed my procedures on the forum as of yet. I was waiting until this recent procedure (Aug'20) had fully matured. I would prefer to post my complete journey of my 3 surgeries all at once under one posting.

There are many posts on H&W on here and they are considered one of the top clinics still in the world.

Edited by Briguy

2 minutes ago, Briguy said:

Unfortunately I haven't detailed my procedures on the forum as of yet. I was waiting until this recent procedure (Aug'20) had fully matured. I would prefer to post my complete journey of my 3 surgeries all at once under one posting.

There are many posts on H&W on here and they are considered one of the top clinics still in the world.

Sure. I’ve seen a number of other HW postings, but not one with three separate procedures.

I hope your latest result is turning out well and I look forward to learning about your journey in August.