Dr. Bisanga BHR Clinic, 2780 FUE 0 - 12 Months

Thank you to the patient who kindly allowed us to use his case. It is much appreciated.

Goals:- The patient wanted to address the loss in the frontal third, re-establish the hair line and also create and reinforce his temple points.

Patient Quote:- I am very happy that I chose BHR Clinic for my surgery and also for the customer service I have received throughout.

Graft Breakdown:-

1s 690 =  690 Hairs
2s 1389 = 2778 Hairs
3s 701 =  2103 Hairs

Total 2780/5571 Hairs - 2.00 Average

PRE-SURGERY

2SfqvA.jpeg

8eJZCo.jpeg

yFnA1q.jpeg

Ag6OVY.jpeg

vsktoD.jpeg

JacqAB.jpeg

GaWpqf.jpeg

gdVclO.jpeg

UBxg9Y.jpeg

aEhHKf.jpeg

cp0G2t.jpeg

PLACEMENT

zzuIZl.jpeg

UVX7nu.jpeg

FDla52.jpeg

C7BNWA.jpeg

93peAw.jpeg

l2V6st.jpeg

KXjbVJ.jpeg

ipIx6d.jpeg

ErjdwI.jpeg

RESULT

eSEdxR.jpeg

tuykgG.jpeg

LX9Ogv.jpeg

bELQFo.jpeg

COMPARISON

9syUYH.jpeg

• Like 6

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators

Fantastic work 👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
On 5/17/2021 at 4:33 AM, Raphael84 said:

Video Presentation -

Fantastic 👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Even being familiar with the case, just looking at the pre and post op comparison image brings a smile to my face. It really is a life changer. 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

5 hours ago, Raphael84 said:

Even being familiar with the case, just looking at the pre and post op comparison image brings a smile to my face. It really is a life changer. 

Great result. Sorry Im asking it here, but what is dr Bisanga pricing for Greece vs Belgium. From my understanding its both 4€ per graft, but in Belgium theres also tax, so Greece is actually cheaper for the same quality of work?

Without diverting away from the purpose of this particular thread and this patients specific result, I would always encourage anybody who may be interested in surgery with Dr. Bisanga to make personal contact via our website or by all means contact me privately to discuss details including pricing specifically related to them and their case. Pricing for surgery with Dr. Bisanga is at the same rate regardless of which clinic and is surgery specific in terms of FUE, FUT, repair, graft removal, body hair etc and patients do not pay more in Brussels as opposed to Athens for the same surgery conditions regardless of tax.
There are several "pricing tables" that have been independently compiled and posted on the forum and I would imagine that we are not the only clinic that see inaccuracies.

Dr. Bisanga is based in Brussels and is performing surgery throughout the year out of BHR Brussels. BHR Athens have their own team of doctors who perform surgery on their own patients throughout the year. Dr. Bisanga may visit infrequently but Dr. Bisanga´s personal focus is in Brussels.

• Like 1