Help choosing doctor in Turkey

Does anyone have experience with Dr. Ahmet Yildirim from Long Hair Center in Turkey? I got quoted at around $1900 for the procedure which is very cheap, but does he do good work? I’ve had a bad hairline my whole life but it is very thin and pushed back now, I just want it back to how it was but to look natural, nothing perfect. Is this doctor good or do you guys have other reputable recommendations? Thanks!

Never heard of him but the price is a red flag.  I don't recoomend it but if you must go cheap then Demirsoy is decent and ethical.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

You are asking the wrong questions! 

What speaks for this particular clinic? You found it in the net via google and it is cheap? 

The only reasons to consider a clinic is, that you found a lot of independent patient reports in a forum like this. And you like them. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 5/8/2021 at 2:26 AM, Gasthoerer said:

You are asking the wrong questions! 

What speaks for this particular clinic? You found it in the net via google and it is cheap? 

The only reasons to consider a clinic is, that you found a lot of independent patient reports in a forum like this. And you like them. 

Well said 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.