Lars heitmann

Hi Melvin (moderator) just wondering if you ever heard of a doctor called lars heitmann works out of Zurich Switzerland (charges £4.72 per graft which is a lot ) friend mine haven’t seen in a while had been there and his result looks good would not even know had a procedure. Just wondered if you or anyone here was familiar with work?? 

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, Ronaldo18 said:

Hi Melvin (moderator) just wondering if you ever heard of a doctor called lars heitmann works out of Zurich Switzerland (charges £4.72 per graft which is a lot ) friend mine haven’t seen in a while had been there and his result looks good would not even know had a procedure. Just wondered if you or anyone here was familiar with work?? 

I'm familiar with his work, I reached out to him a few weeks ago but haven't heard back. I was trying to get him to invite some of his patients to share their reviews here. I think he does good work, but would like to see a little more. Do you think your friend is willing to come to the forum and share his review? I don't think that's a lot as long as the work is good. Western Europe doesn't have many quality clinics. Do you have his contact information by chance? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I'm familiar with his work, I reached out to him a few weeks ago but haven't heard back. I was trying to get him to invite some of his patients to share their reviews here. I think he does good work, but would like to see a little more. Do you think your friend is willing to come to the forum and share his review? I don't think that's a lot as long as the work is good. Western Europe doesn't have many quality clinics. Do you have his contact information by chance? 

My friend contact or the doctor?! If the doctors then I can ask for it??!! 

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Ronaldo18 said:

My friend contact or the doctor?! If the doctors then I can ask for it??!! 

The doctors contact, but also please ask your friend if he's willing to share his results here. From what I have seen Dr. Heitman does good work, but we don't have any actual reviews to go by in this forum. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Heitmann started his career as a surgeon in the same clinic as Feriduni (who also performed Heitmann's hair transplant): a German VIP clinic. They left approximately at the same time and started their on business as they did not like the clinics approach. Almost all results I have seen are top notch. Waiting list and working model (he is doing literally everything by himself) is supposedly similar to Konior, maybe even more strictly Doc-only. Feriduni told me, that if he would have a HT once, it would be with Heitmann supported by his own staff.

Edited by Gasthoerer

• 3 weeks later...

I did a FUE with him. Very happy. He does everything himself, no help at all so the procedure takes a while and waiting time long, but I would say worth it. Here is my result: