Looking for the best FUE in Europe

Hello everyone,

I am looking for advice on the best FUE in europe. I had planned to go to India for treatment however the COVID situation there is incredibly bad and I dont know how feasible it is for me to do.
I am in Ireland so somewhere in and around europe would be ideal.

Any advice would be much appreciated. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Dr Bicer (Turkey) and Dr Freitas have recently been added and are both excellent clinics that happen to be very affordable also! 
Will PM 

Ive been warned by many people never goto turkey for hair transplant because they are chop shops! I am worried about goign there now

12 minutes ago, Hairless Ozzie said:

Ive been warned by many people never goto turkey for hair transplant because they are chop shops! I am worried about goign there now

Please don’t write off the entire country because of the plethora of poor hair mills. Dr Bicer is on the forums recommended list and is a very good option. Does one person per day and the total opposite of a hair mill. She has over 20 years of experience in FUT/FUE.

Dr Yaman is also on the forums recommended list. There are other options too, like HLC, Dr Pekiner and Dr Keser. If you stay away from the “nice/best prices” clinics/Hair mills you will be fine. That’s at least 5 names I have mentioned which are perfectly good options. 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 2

And as we frequently see here on the forum, poor clinics are in every single country that is performing Hair Transplants.

Here in the Uk I can think and recommend about 4 clinics that I consider are doing good work...  

I noticed Hattingen is not on that list, but also a place you might want to consider, they have some nice results including a couple of patient reviews on this forum. Other than that I think the others I can think of (Bisanga, De Freitas, Bicer etc) are all on the list.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Definitely look at De Freitas, Bisanga, Feriduni, Arshad, Reddy, just to name a few. No harm ins submitting virtual consultations they’re free.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Hairless Ozzie, hi I am the coordinator and consultant center of HDC clinic in Cyprus (near to Greece), our clinic is a long time recommended in this forum, our procedures done by our MDs Dr. Maras and Dr. Christina, you're welcome to PM or WhatsApp +972526542654 for free consultant. 

You can also visit our Facebook group for results:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/326632715435825/?ref=share

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

On 4/25/2021 at 9:45 PM, Doron Harati said:

@Hairless Ozzie, hi I am the coordinator and consultant center of HDC clinic in Cyprus (near to Greece), our clinic is a long time recommended in this forum, our procedures done by our MDs Dr. Maras and Dr. Christina, you're welcome to PM or WhatsApp +972526542654 for free consultant. 

You can also visit our Facebook group for results:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/326632715435825/?ref=share

Hey thanks for getting in touch! How much do you charge per graft?

• 2 months later...

I live in Ireland and went to Dr Saifi for FUE 7 months ago. Reasonaby happy with the result. Price was about €2.67 per graft when I was there, for FUT his prices are a bit cheaper. His FUT price was about €2.30 per graft when I was there 7 months ago.

I would recommend checking Dr Anastasakis in Greece too. He seems like a legend. He seems to have a top quality clinic, great team, many years of experience in both FUE and FUT, great care and precision in his work etc. I was going to get mine done with him but as things worked out I ended up doing it with Saifi in Poland. Based on my knowledge and experience of Dr Anastasakis though I can nearly guarantee that you'll get a good job done with him. I'm surprised there's not more about him on this forum. I got great customer service from his clinic and I talked to a dermatologist in Ireland (Dr P. Prendergast) who highly recommended him. Dr Prendergast had a HT himself performed by Dr Anastasakis. When I enquired last year Dr Anastasakis charged about €2.50 per graft for FUE.