10/10 Review for Dr Diep (Medical Hair Transplant and Aesthetics)

jac

Before deciding to get a hair transplant, I did a lot of research, spoke with a series of hair transplant surgeons, and had many consultations at other hair restoration clinics.  No where gave me more confidence than Dr. Diep and his clinic. I’ve never seen more testimonials and evidence of success.

Fast forward 1 year after my own FUT surgery, I couldn’t be happier with the results - it exceeded even my most optimistic expectations. Dr. Diep and his staff are extremely skillful, attentive, and always available to answer questions before and after care. I couldn’t recommend him highly enough. Thank you!!

after_1.png

after_2.png

before_2.png

before_1.png

• Like 1

• Administrators

Looks great man, would love to see some graft placement pictures if you have any.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
21 hours ago, WildBlueberry said:

First post

postive review of Dr Diep

Hmm ;)

Are you insinuating something? Dr. Diep doesn't need to fake reviews trust me

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

19 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Are you insinuating something? Dr. Diep doesn't need to fake reviews trust me

No doubt he has a long list of good results. Where is the thread starter though? He just comes on to post a positive review and disappears forever, not even answering any questions?

• Administrators
57 minutes ago, WildBlueberry said:

No doubt he has a long list of good results. Where is the thread starter though? He just comes on to post a positive review and disappears forever, not even answering any questions?

He probably dropped by to do a review and left. Most guys don’t stick around, I’m sure he wrote this review as a good gesture to Dr. Diep. We can’t expect everyone to stick around or be as thorough as @jjbluejeans it would be nice, but doesn’t always happen that way.

View my thread

2 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

He probably dropped by to do a review and left. Most guys don’t stick around, I’m sure he wrote this review as a good gesture to Dr. Diep. We can’t expect everyone to stick around or be as thorough as @jjbluejeans it would be nice, but doesn’t always happen that way.

@Melvin-Moderator I am quarantining myself post-my most recent FUE and working for home, also I type fast and I just never sleep it seems, haha. I'm also accustomed to being patient and thorough from a background in mentoring, training and teaching.