Dubai Hair Transplant and Surgeon Reviews

Are you strictly looking in the Middle East? If so, I'd recommend you consult with @DrTBarghouthisince he's got a LOT of great reviews and is highly recommended on here:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/physician/Jordan/Taleb-Barghouthi/691

Edited by Dr. Suhail Khokhar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

41 minutes ago, Dr. Suhail Khokhar said:

Are you strictly looking in the Middle East? If so, I'd recommend you consult with Dr. Taleb Barghouthi since he's got a LOT of great reviews and is highly recommended on here:

Absolutely agree 👏good advice and a great Dr ! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Dr. Suhail Khokhar said:

Are you strictly looking in the Middle East? If so, I'd recommend you consult with @DrTBarghouthisince he's got a LOT of great reviews and is highly recommended on here:

+ 3 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

Yes, I believe @DrTBarghouthiwould be an excellent choice in Jordan. I believe it's a bout a two hour plane ride, which isn't bad at all. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2021 at 8:33 PM, Dr. Suhail Khokhar said:

I’m not strictly looking Middle East, I am based in Dubai but willing to go anywhere.

I spoke with Dr Barghouthi and was very impressed, he quoted me 2,000 Grafts which was in line with my expectations and most other physicians. 

However, I have since spoken with Dr Bicer who is highly acclaimed, and she quoted me 3,500, so now I’m just really confused.  

It seems this subject matter rarely has the consensus I need.  

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Slaphead123 said:

I’m not strictly looking Middle East, I am based in Dubai but willing to go anywhere.

I spoke with Dr Barghouthi and was very impressed, he quoted me 2,000 Grafts which was in line with my expectations and most other physicians. 

However, I have since spoken with Dr Bicer who is highly acclaimed, and she quoted me 3,500, so now I’m just really confused.  

Grafts differ depending on philosophy. Some doctors feel less is more, and vice versa. I suggest doing a video consultation with both, to find out why. That said, both are recommended and I believe either could give you a great result. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 3/30/2021 at 8:33 PM, Dr. Suhail Khokhar said:

F7B03E4C-DAAA-4872-9A48-F9396C75A44E.jpeg

B1ACEEB1-5B97-4044-A2F4-FD82771AF526.jpeg

FAB7A46F-BC5C-4390-99E6-EE3C92AD845F.jpeg

D32030B6-F636-4A5C-B278-0379D474CC27.jpeg

61F5D0BE-31D9-4EA1-81DD-4B80C59F655B.jpeg

346FBAC5-6C09-47C4-A3A1-BBC7B7B028D1.jpeg

0010688D-54F4-4EB7-A572-C906958CF36B.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

The best quotation is determined in person. Photos, and even video, cannot replace an in-person consultation.

I wouldn't stress too much about the estimates. The final number will depend on desired density and extent of crown coverage. 2000 - 3000 looks to be a safe range. Limited budget could influence the final graft count, of course. Both doctors can increase/decrease the count to your satisfaction. But this is best done in person.

Turkey might be difficult to travel to with recent lockdowns, look into that. You might want to expand your search. My advice is to review patient cases, before/after photos, and choose the one that you feel most confident with.