FUT doctor recommendation

Dr Konior or Dr Bloxham/Feller? I like both doctors' results but I find Bloxham/Feller more honest with their results representation (videos and wet comb throughs) also they are half the price of Konior. Any other great FUT clinics out there to consider? Hattingen? Bisanga? I'm looking for a dense pack hairline rebuild, with possibly another procedure in the future to tweak and add density. I am very impressed by Bloxham/Feller scars while I have not seen many scar photos from Konior. Konior has some incredible results but only in photo and from few years ago. It's a difficult choice to make

Edited by supremegentleman
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, supremegentleman said:

Dr Konior or Dr Bloxham/Feller? I like both doctors' results but I find Bloxham/Feller more honest with their results representation (videos and wet comb throughs) also they are half the price of Konior. Any other great FUT clinics out there to consider? Hattingen? Bisanga? I'm looking for a dense pack hairline rebuild, with possibly another procedure in the future to tweak and add density. I am very impressed by Bloxham/Feller scars while I have not seen many scar photos from Konior. Konior has some incredible results but only in photo and from few years ago. It's a difficult choice to make

The work I've seen from Dr. Bloxham is nothing short of artistic. His FUT scars aren't visible and his results are very clean and dense. He's got a LOT of results that he posts on his YouTube channel as well as other videos that are very informative:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC--zjdaJBprxvp9qO3HQbog/videos

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

• Administrators

Dr. Konior has a huge portfolio on this forum, he has so many home runs. So does Dr. Hasson, Bloxham definitely has a lot of patients as well. Have you consulted with any of these doctors?

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

5 hours ago, supremegentleman said:

I had FUT on hairline with Feller.....great experience all round and a great result. Will be going to Hattingen next for the crown since I'm in UK and feel like this is one of those instances where it doesn't make sense to travel so far when there's such a great clinic much closer to home. Would happily go back to Feller/Bloxham though.

Where are you based? 

• Like 1

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

18 minutes ago, TommyLucchese said:

I had FUT on hairline with Feller.....great experience all round and a great result. Will be going to Hattingen next for the crown since I'm in UK and feel like this is one of those instances where it doesn't make sense to travel so far when there's such a great clinic much closer to home. Would happily go back to Feller/Bloxham though.

Where are you based? 

I'm also in UK bro! Can you send me photo of your hairline?

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, supremegentleman said:

I believe he has a thread where he showed his hair, excellent results.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

6 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

All of those clinics are able to do excellent FUT. Hattingen are renowned for FUT in particular. So many FUT results on the forum from most of them. Hattingen seems to have more results on other forums. 

I haven't seen any recent videos from Hattingen OR Konior in recent years.. I do wonder, is there a reason for this? Have they just given up on marketing..? Or simply don't need to..?

13 hours ago, supremegentleman said:

Sure, I tagged you in my post.

No pre-op or immediate post-op pics though so it's difficult for you to realise what an improvement this is... all I can say is my hair was a mess, I was very depressed and I'd had lots of comments from people who had known me as having amazing long thick hair - one person said i was "receding like f*ck" in April 2012 just before I had my HT.

I did contact Feller's office 3 times in Jan/Feb asking for my pics and a new consultation but I didn't get a reply.

13 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I believe he has a thread where he showed his hair, excellent results.

Thank you Melvin.

13 hours ago, follically challenged said:

I haven't seen any recent videos from Hattingen OR Konior in recent years.. I do wonder, is there a reason for this? Have they just given up on marketing..? Or simply don't need to..?

There have been quite a few Hattingen and Konior patient threads here in the last 6 months, not sure about videos though 

Edited by TommyLucchese

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon