Rahal the Magician!!! 9-month pics

tommyf

Originally posted by tommyf:

sorry I haven't posted lately, getting some requests to see new pics, so 9 month phots are on my blog. More than happy with result, i am going for another 2000 in the hairline and temples at 1 year post op. cheers people!!!!!

I think the 2000 grafts looks great. Personally, I think you are making a big mistake by having a #2 with such little hairloss - at this point in time. My guess is you are losing 1 for every 2 transplanted to those which are minaturized, but that is just my IMO.

Best of luck.

Dec. 2004 - 1938 Grafts via Strip

Feb. 2009 - 1002 Grafts via FUE

Very impressive. I like how Rahal blended your front nicely with your existing non transplanted hair at the mid and back point.

Wouldn't a 2nd transplant there make it thicker than the rest?

Great result though, thanks for coming back and posting.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

tommyf,

I agree that your hair looks great. I agree with others that you may want to consider holding off on another procedure. Your hair looks pretty thick and very natural looking. Is there something the pictures isn't showing that's drawing you to get another procedure?

Best wishes,

Bill

Looks good! Just as an FYI, though, guys -- he had ~3300 grafts, not 2k, as far as I can tell.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Hi Guys,

thanks for the responses, allways good to get the feedback. just to clarify, i had 3200, and think i want another 2000 in the temples to close the angles and beef up the hairline a bit. I fugure avter one strip, the second is no big deal, as Rahal with excise the first scar, during the procedure, still that risk that goes with any invasive technique, but i am so happy to have what I have now, i guess its the Hair greed getting to me now!

Hairhope, i hear ya, I am just looking at the second procedure, i am noticing a lot of thinkening lately, so will give it another 3 months til i make my final decision, thanks for replying!

Petchski,

thanks for reply, i am thinking though that 1000 in the hairline and 500 in each temple will only help with the illusion of density as i plan on cobing it straight back anyway, figure it can't hurt.

Abedogg, thanks for the reply, as i noted above, sorry for the confusion, i had 3200 grafts and now looking at an additional 2000, looking at my options and hoping to get some advice here regarding the second procedure.

Bill: thanks for the reply, probably just hair greed, but i am extremely happy, would love to have a little more density though, just thinking another procedure will help, as for the transplant, best thing i ever did in my life for myself!!!! yours is looking wicked!!!

Thanatopsis: correct, i mentioned only that i wanted another 2000, but willing to give it a few more months.

Forrest: thanks for the positive comments, makes a difference, keep up the great work on this site guys, if it wasn't for Bill and a lot of you, i would never have gone through with this!!!

cheers

Hi it looks great. What percentage of grafts actually came in? As for the second HT I'd leave off until 12 Months. I've been giving though to some additional work to thicken up my temples. But wont consider it until I'm at one year following the 27th of August

You may find a I did between month 9 and 11 that some residual thinning takes place.

As a Rahal patient too how is it with numbness and itching now?