Good European options for hairline restoration?

• Administrators

Congratulations, I hope you’ll share your journey here with us.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...

Small update:

I arrived in Belgium and met with Dr Bisanga this afternoon. 

We discussed what I'm hoping to achieve from a HT and what my 'ideal' hairline would be. I had no idea so gave Bisanga carte blanche to draw what he thought would be the most suitable for my face, and I'm really pleased and excited by the outline he sketched and trust his judgement fully. 

Due to the fine nature of my hair, Bisanga estimated I'd likely need somewhere between 2,600 - 2,700 grafts to complete my hairline and cover a previous surgical scar.

Surgery next week! I'll post some photos after the procedure. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HMSDread said:

Small update:

I arrived in Belgium and met with Dr Bisanga this afternoon. 

We discussed what I'm hoping to achieve from a HT and what my 'ideal' hairline would be. I had no idea so gave Bisanga carte blanche to draw what he thought would be the most suitable for my face, and I'm really pleased and excited by the outline he sketched and trust his judgement fully. 

Due to the fine nature of my hair, Bisanga estimated I'd likely need somewhere between 2,600 - 2,700 grafts to complete my hairline and cover a previous surgical scar.

Surgery next week! I'll post some photos after the procedure. 

Looking forward to seeing it 🙏

• Like 1

@HMSDread
Great to hear that your consultation went well and that you are pleased and excited by the hairline design that was suggested.
Wishing you the best for your surgery next week.

• Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Surgery done! I'll keep this post short because my head feels like its splitting, 

Final graft count: 3,007

1s: 706

2s: 1175

3s: 619

4s: 507

Attached some pics to this post. Dr. Kostis said the grafts were densely packed so he expects good results...

20210531_204027_001.jpg

20210531_204043.jpg

20210531_204135.jpg

3 hours ago, cbc3113 said:

Looking good. Now the journey begins...

Who is Dr. Kostis? I thought you went with Dr. Bisanga?

I did.  I think Kostis is his protégé or something, or at least that's the impression I got. Bisanga did all the cutting, making sites etc. Not sure what Kostis did during the surgery as I was pretty out of it thanks to the vallium...

Edited by HMSDread