Hairloss Hope Exosome Results - Dr McGrath

Curious25

• Administrators
3 hours ago, DrTBarghouthi said:

The vials themselves are quite expensive but I dont have an exact price range for all companies. They are definitely pricier than PRP. However, I am sure there is some variation in pricing according to doctors and location. Also companies tend to charge differently in different markets depending on levels of income, customs etc. We tend to have high custom costs on cosmetic material but in exchange companies tend to give us good discounted prices usually. For example, a PRP session at our clinic is around 250 USD which is probably 25% of the US price. 

Thank you Dr. Barghouthi, makes sense. I’d imagine the cost will be a lot lower at your clinic.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

5 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Thank you Dr. Barghouthi, makes sense. I’d imagine the cost will be a lot lower at your clinic.

Yes it would be provided we see it useful in the first place. I would’ve imagined the prices in the US to be around 2k for that which I still think is too much too for a non surgical procedure. But I really don’t know the cost basis there. 

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

• 2 years later...
  • Administrators

Exosome therapy was a flavor of the week IMO. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 6 months later...
On 5/20/2023 at 5:53 PM, GeneralNorwood said:

So i guess Verteporfin is current favourite flavor of @DrTBarghouthi 

There are countless photos, before and after by top surgeons/doctors to show that Exosome treatment works. 

I had Exosome with Dr Cooley, twice at his clinic in NC, Sep-2019 and May-2022.  Dr Cooley would not administer if he did not see results, simple as. I would trust him far more than anyone with no medical background on this forum. A guy who runs an ethical practice and lets his results speak for themselves. 

Of course results are not permanent, it was a single treatment, $2000. 

I’ll have look for pre and post photos. 

12 minutes ago, Tommy1991 said:

There are countless photos, before and after by top surgeons/doctors to show that Exosome treatment works. 

I had Exosome with Dr Cooley, twice at his clinic in NC, Sep-2019 and May-2022.  Dr Cooley would not administer if he did not see results, simple as. I would trust him far more than anyone with no medical background on this forum. A guy who runs an ethical practice and lets his results speak for themselves. 

Of course results are not permanent, it was a single treatment, $2000. 

I’ll have look for pre and post photos. 

Photos are taken by Dr Cooley himself. Same room, but cannot say the same camera. No flash photography. 

PRE EXOSOME. Photo in Sep 2019

IMG_5655.thumb.jpeg.7270b81acc0b2a787873f828fa19d944.jpeg

POST EXOSOME. Photo in May 2022.

IMG_5657.thumb.jpeg.47667a33128bfe8c9fc948e32eba5575.jpeg

Like for like photos, results are pretty incredible if you ask me. 

• Administrators
39 minutes ago, Tommy1991 said:

Photos are taken by Dr Cooley himself. Same room, but cannot say the same camera. No flash photography. 

The top photo is combed up higher than the bottom photo. I’m not saying it didn’t work for you. But we can’t say by these photos. 

@GeneralNorwood

You can say Verteporfin is a flavor of the week. But it’s been over a year since the first study, and now more and more surgeons are testing it. Its by far the most compelling treatment. But more studies are necessary before we can make definitive statements. That said, its promising. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

View my thread

40 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Its by far the most compelling treatment. But more studies are necessary before we can make definitive statements. That said, its promising. 

Ok,  i'm sceptical, but let's hope for the best. 

7 hours ago, Tommy1991 said:

Hi,

What was your protocol ? I am currently starting exosomes and I think I will do 5 sessions spaced by 2 weeks and after 1 session each 3 months. But I hesitate to add other sessions before the 3 months mark...

Is this what you have done ? Thanks !

Oh yes another question : After how many days did you no longer have scalp pain following the injections? 48 hours later I still have pain, does that seem normal to you? THANKS !

Edited by arthurSam

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV