Looking for Recommendations in Bangalore

Naveenkumar

2 minutes ago, Wandererind said:

hi eugenix is one of the best in india but if you are looking specifically in bangalore then i think Dr.Sreedhar reddy pothula is having a good reputation! u can have a consultation with him!

Okay. Thank you 🙂

• Like 1

I have done hair transplant twice in bangalore, both times it was disastrous. I would recommend you to go to eugenix or Dr Bhatti. Don't waste time in Bangalore. You will end up doing hair transplant again and again. Reason is they will make it look so unnatural that you have no option(cannot shave head also) other than to go for another treatment from reputed doctor.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, pradeepbr said:

I have done hair transplant twice in bangalore, both times it was disastrous. I would recommend you to go to eugenix or Dr Bhatti. Don't waste time in Bangalore. You will end up doing hair transplant again and again. Reason is they will make it look so unnatural that you have no option(cannot shave head also) other than to go for another treatment from reputed doctor.

Out of curiosity, which was the clinic ? Thanks 🙏 

I went to Hairline international and Venkat charmalaya. Do not recommend both of them. I was norwood 7 bald to begin with. Both these clinics took lot of money. Result was like around 500 to 750 hairs placed in an awkward way. It was laughable. Once, I was traveling in local train near Bangalore, it was crowded. So somebody noticed my weird hair and he immediately asked me about patchy hair on my head and he also asked the price. In India, if you pay more for something, they consider that person as stupid. So when that person asked me for price, I quoted 1/10 of price I actually paid, even for that he and 2 to 3 guys around him laughed and felt I have paid unbelievable price.

Edited by pradeepbr
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, pradeepbr said:

Thank you very much Pradeep.. this will help. Any thoughts on pioneer hair clinic? Dr. Sreedhar Reddy Pothula? Btw, I am grade 3 bald and got to know that I may need 2500-2700 grafts transplanted.. so was thinking about the maximum price I should be paying.. any thoughts on this?

Edited by Naveenkumar

• Valued Contributor

If you are even close to being able to travel to India I would recommend Eugenix. The fact that you are in India makes me recommend them even more. They consistently produce great results, even in and especially the higher Norwood end. Have a look on here and on YouTube. All the best.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gatsby said:

If you are even close to being able to travel to India I would recommend Eugenix. The fact that you are in India makes me recommend them even more. They consistently produce great results, even in and especially the higher Norwood end. Have a look on here and on YouTube. All the best.

Thank you Gatsby

• Like 1

• Administrators

Definitely check out Eugenix, they have some outstanding results here. Look up @Zoomster and @Fluffhead

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.