Hair transplant

Suzuki sz

Hello,

I am thinking about hair transplantation in Serbia. 

The name of the clinic is "Hair center Serbia" doctor is Gorana Kuka.

Do any of the members have experience with that clinic

-how satisfied is with the results?

Would bi members recommend that clinic, or should I look further.

Regards

2 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

I would not recommend a clinic with only very few recent results/reviews. So many Red flags here. Widen your search! 

5 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

I would not recommend a clinic with only very few recent results/reviews. So many Red flags here. Widen your search! 

5 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Yes, but they have been doing it for years (the same technicians have been working together for over 10 years)?

So I thought it was a good decision. 

The husband of that doctor is also a doctor, also for a hair transplant, his name is Jeffrey Epstein

What do You think about him?

There was a guy who had 2 procedures with her a few years ago. The first was ok, the second was not. Their results have been hit and miss over the years. When I said recent i mean I cannot find any decent results the last year or so. 
Search the forum you should find them. 

Edited by JohnAC71

59 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

There was a guy who had 2 procedures with her a few years ago. The first was ok, the second was not. Their results have been hit and miss over the years. When I said recent i mean I cannot find any decent results the last year or so. 
Search the forum you should find them. 

Ok, thanks for info

-I'll think about it a little more.

Regards

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Crickhair said:

In Serbia, are they the only clinic that do hair transplant? 

I am not from Serbia, there are several hair transplant clinics in Serbia.

I was thinking of doing the procedure at that clinic, I will have to think about it a little more.

Regards

She's not bad actually, I've seen some really great results from her. She's an ABHRS member too, which is a whole different league than ISHRS, IAHRS imo. 

She actually has some HQ comb through videos too, which is always a good thing in my book. I'd rate her on the same lvl as some other more "obscure" surgeons from Eastern Europe, like Saifi, Sikos, Michalis. 

Only thing is she charges something like 3 EUR per graft, which is kind of unjustified if you consider Serbia is as poor as Turkey + she's not a super well known surgeon, for that amount you can go to top clinics in the region like HDC or Bisanga's in Athens. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, asterix0 said:

I contacted this Doctor for a consultation, I think she is ethical and good. 

Try to travel there and see her in person if possible.

Thank you asteris, you speak wisely, are you from Serbia?

1 hour ago, asterix0 said:

I contacted this Doctor for a consultation, I think she is ethical and good. 

Try to travel there and see her in person if possible.

Thank you asteris0,

You speak wisely, are you from Serbia?

• Administrators

Are you seeking real info or are you fishing for answers. Your last post is suspect. I’ve never heard of this doctor but Epstein was removed from our list many years ago. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

40 minutes ago, UnbaldEagle said:

She's not bad actually, I've seen some really great results from her. She's an ABHRS member too, which is a whole different league than ISHRS, IAHRS imo. 

She actually has some HQ comb through videos too, which is always a good thing in my book. I'd rate her on the same lvl as some other more "obscure" surgeons from Eastern Europe, like Saifi, Sikos, Michalis. 

Only thing is she charges something like 3 EUR per graft, which is kind of unjustified if you consider Serbia is as poor as Turkey + she's not a super well known surgeon, for that amount you can go to top clinics in the region like HDC or Bisanga's in Athens. 

Thank You UnbaldEagle,

The price would be 2.5 euros for a graft, I need to implant 1250 grafts

But the price is not so important to me.

I am 43 years old now.

I am currently norwod 3, I would be very happy with norwod 2

4 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Are you seeking real info or are you fishing for answers. Your last post is suspect. I’ve never heard of this doctor but Epstein was removed from our list many years ago. 

English is not my mother language, can you look  what I asked.

I asked

Hello,

I am thinking about hair transplantation in Serbia. 

The name of the clinic is "Hair center Serbia" doctor is Gorana Kuka.

Do any of the members have experience with that clinic

-how satisfied is with the results?

Would bi members recommend that clinic, or should I look further.

Regards

What is not clear here

The name of clinic, or name of doctor

3 minutes ago, Suzuki sz said:

Thank You UnbaldEagle,

The price would be 2.5 euros for a graft, I need to implant 1250 grafts

But the price is not so important to me.

I am 43 years old now.

I am currently norwod 3, I would be very happy with norwod 2

At 43 a NW3 is great. :) I'm assuming the progression of your MPB is really slow, you're the ideal candidate for a HT. Not to mention you'd look about 5 years younger if you have it done right, so go for it. :)

Can you share pictures?

Honestly if price is not important for you, why not go to a top surgeon? I'm curious why this specific surgeon, since you said you're not living in Serbia anyway. 

Also, I think in your position you could easily do a 2K HT to achieve good density in the front and not worry about another one for many years to come. It's your first HT, so I'm assuming your donor is good? I'm saying this because I was also a NW3 (albeit a very diffuse one) and had a 1200 grafts first procedure and it just wasn't enough. 

3 minutes ago, UnbaldEagle said:

At 43 a NW3 is great. :) I'm assuming the progression of your MPB is really slow, you're the ideal candidate for a HT. Not to mention you'd look about 5 years younger if you have it done right, so go for it. :)

Can you share pictures?

Honestly if price is not important for you, why not go to a top surgeon? I'm curious why this specific surgeon, since you said you're not living in Serbia anyway. 

Also, I think in your position you could easily do a 2K HT to achieve good density in the front and not worry about another one for many years to come. It's your first HT, so I'm assuming your donor is good? I'm saying this because I was also a NW3 (albeit a very diffuse one) and had a 1200 grafts first procedure and it just wasn't enough. 

I thought to choose Serbia because of the language barrier, my country is close to Serbia, we speak the same language ex Yugoslavija. I m from Croatia

7 minutes ago, UnbaldEagle said:

Can you share pictures?

Turkey is also close, but I don't like their system of work

6 minutes ago, Suzuki sz said:

I thought to choose Serbia because of the language barrier, my country is close to Serbia, we speak the same language ex Yugoslavija. I m from Croatia

I understand that, but a hair transplant is a life changing event, for better or worse and you shouldn't roll the dice. 

Hattingen is not far, you could go there, never mind the language barrier, your English is decent but even if it wasn't, if you go to a top surgeon chances are he'll understand completely what you want if you write an email of your expectations, goals, no need for an eloquent conversation when you're actually there. 

Price is not a deterring factor, you don't need a lot of grafts and you're pretty much on the safe side given you age and MPB level. Go with the best. :) 

Edited by UnbaldEagle

3 minutes ago, UnbaldEagle said:

I understand that, but a hair transplant is a life changing even, for the better or the worse and you shouldn't roll the dice. 

Hattingen is not far, you could go there, never mind the language barrier, your English is decent but even if it wasn't, if you go to a top surgeon chances are he'll understand completely what you want if you write an email of your expectations, goals, no need for an eloquent conversation when you're actually there. 

Price is not a deterring factor, you don't need a lot of grafts and you're pretty much on the safe side given you age and MPB level. Go with the best. :) 

Thanks for the info UnbaldEagle

I’m new to all of this, I started fighting with hair loss with a year ago. For now I'm doing very well

Thank You for Your wise words.

9 minutes ago, UnbaldEagle said:

I understand that, but a hair transplant is a life changing even, for the better or the worse and you shouldn't roll the dice. 

I really don’t know which are good clinics and which aren’t. All clinics just boast of excellent results.

Just now, Suzuki sz said:

I really don’t know which are good clinics and which aren’t. All clinics just boast of excellent results.

Being on the forum is a step in the right direction. You can search for real patient results. And also look through the recommended list of Clinics. 

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JohnAC71 said:

Being on the forum is a step in the right direction. You can search for real patient results. And also look through the recommended list of Clinics. 

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

Thank You JohnAC71

Yes, I am currently seeking information, I am learning

Regards

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Suzuki sz said:

You can always check the recommended surgeons (top right corner of the website) those are the ones with actual patient results. You can't go wrong with any of them.

But a more tailored response of the clinics in your region, I would seriously consider the following: Hattingen (Switzerland), HDC (Cyprus), BHR (Greece), or if you don't mind travelling a bit further, Belgium or Spain. Feriduni, Mwamba, Lupanzula, Devroye, Couto, Vila, De Freitas, Lorenzo.

All these surgeons are well affordable imo, ranging from 3 to 6 EUR per graft. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UnbaldEagle said:

You can always check the recommended surgeons (top right corner of the website) those are the ones with actual patient results. You can't go wrong with any of them.

But a more tailored response of the clinics in your region, I would seriously consider the following: Hattingen (Switzerland), HDC (Cyprus), BHR (Greece), or if you don't mind travelling a bit further, Belgium or Spain. Feriduni, Mwamba, Lupanzula, Devroye, Couto, Vila, De Freitas, Lorenzo.

All these surgeons are well affordable imo, ranging from 3 to 6 EUR per graft. 

Thank You UnbaldEagle,

I will investigate this little bit

• Like 1

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, Suzuki sz said:

Our list of recommendations have been approved by the members of this forum, and have patient reviews to back them up. That said, I’ve seen some good work from Dr. Ana Maletic from your native Croatia. 

Our list 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.