John Travolta au naturel

540Oak

At the moment I am wearing a “hair system” but am leaning towards getting SMP in the near future. I considered just shaving my head but after looking JT after removing the hair system, it doesn’t look good IMO. I mean, to each their own. I respect everyone’s level of comfort, but I personally believe in being the best version of your self..

7009B585-3C08-442F-A5AC-C87FD67FF807.jpeg

Unless you look alot/exactly like Travolta, how he looks shaved shouldn't be a major factor on whether you should shave your head.

There's

-the genetic symmetries of your facial features and head/ear shape

-how much you personally like the way you look shaved

-how much others like the way you look shaved

-and appreciating the importance of the differences in how we are being viewed - 2 dimensional pictures are not as accurate as mirrors, 3-dimensional video is not as accurate as being viewed in-person by another person. -Don't put so much stock in pictures and videos.

Alot of times people report not even recognizing movie stars in-person because they have 'photogenic' facial features that the cameras emphasize, but that our own eyes do not.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ciaus said:

Alot of times people report not even recognizing movie stars in-person because they have 'photogenic' facial features that the cameras emphasize, but that our own eyes do not.

also all the makeup and all the other beauty-effects. Even most male movie stars have at least a dab of make up on on screen. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ciaus said:

Unless you look alot/exactly like Travolta, how he looks shaved shouldn't be a major factor on whether you should shave your head.

There's

-the genetic symmetries of your facial features and head/ear shape

-how much you personally like the way you look shaved

-how much others like the way you look shaved

-and appreciating the importance of the differences in how we are being viewed - 2 dimensional pictures are not as accurate as mirrors, 3-dimensional video is not as accurate as being viewed in-person by another person. -Don't put so much stock in pictures and videos.

Great point @ciaus!

• Administrators

Personally, I think he looks good shaved. That said, how he looks has no bearing on how you’ll look. It’s silly when guys show pictures of Jason Statham, and say “being bald looks bad ass” maybe on him, but you could also look like bezos

image.jpeg

You won’t know till you do it.

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

All good points Melvin!  Bezos has a decent look I would say.  As best as you can get IMO (and he's got a hot GF 😁)

It's better, than he looked before, though I might add SOME light facial hair like The Rock..

In any case, as you said, there is only one way to find out and that's by doing it 😖

With a hair system, you can change it but once I remove the "rug" and do the reveal then there is no going back which is shy I am leaving the option of Eugenix as the next option if I don't like the shaved/SMP look.  I just know I need to get rid of the piece..I need to be FREE!  

image.thumb.png.78916f780ea1a9a1345d3494352f7674.png

image.png.f0447ef34d886f50fc47f500e3782672.png

image.png.5cdcef8a48424b96947d59682c20209b.png

• Administrators

In general, darker skin guys look better with shaved heads. Guys like Diesel, the rock, Jordan, etc. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@JohnAC71 a few things

1. Primarily I really want to get rid of this "system" ASAP.  I have been wearing for almost 25 years.  I am over it not to mention Ive had a few comments where people have called me out.  So if I get a hair transplant I will have to shave my head and go with the skin bald look and wait for it grow (growing/shedding etc).  Basically everyone will know I was/am bald. So SMP will look like I just shaved my head or at least fool the people that made the comments - LOL! 

2. I am NW7 underneath all this hair 😊 so I am not completely sure how a HT would turnout although I have seen some awesome results from Eugenix on NW7's. So I am going to try SMP and see how it looks and how I feel.  I might just NOT get a HT, but TBH if Stallone can do it at 65 than so can I 😁

3. India has one of the largest breakouts of COVID so I think there a TON of restrictions, so not sure how the climate is there at the moment...

• Like 1