One of the best celebrity transplants

• Administrators

Incredible work, I’m a huge office fan and I really saw the transformation in season 3. 

3E7AB34C-F098-4C60-8AE3-12B254946E4B.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, BaldingtimetoLdar said:

Actors use concealers/wigs though so it's hard to tell. 

Oh yea Rainn Wilson (Dwight Schrute) towards the tail end definitely had a hair piece. Lesley Baker (Stanley Hudson) wore DermMatch through out the entire seasons, except the last one, it looked like he also had a hair piece. I’m a HUGE fan of the show, and as an astute observer of scalps, picked it up quickly. In the second season as his HT was growing Steve used DermMatch, they did a decent job. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, hairlossPA said:

I definitely noticed the difference between seasons. You think he went FUE or FUT? Maybe something like 1500-2000 grafts?

I’m leaning towards FUT, considering how long he wears his hair and the time he got it done mid-2000’s. FUE wasn’t as viable. The work looks incredible, I believe he’s from the east coast, I wouldn’t be surprised if he went to Shapiro in Minnesota. 

View my thread

• 4 weeks later...

Steve definitely went to a good doc as I too noticed how good his results looked compared to his early Daily Show days to the Office days to Space Force and his recent films.

Another one that looks good in the music world... that I noticed last night watching SNL was Machine Gun Kelly’s HT and FUT scar camouflage during his performance.

Speaking of SNL, I noticed watching the movie The Heat a few days ago to current look, that former SNL alum Taran Killem looks to have gone through with an HT as well...

It's amazing how important NW1 or at worst NW1.5 is for actors. Just having a strong hairline makes them much more appealing to look at onscreen and more believable in leading man roles. Even a well-concealed NW2.5 looks weak, wispy, and lifeless in comparison. Look at Bradley Cooper. He went from best friend roles to leading man once he got his hair transplant. And obviously Steve Carrell's hair could have been worn differently in S1 of the Office but they intentionally gelled it and slicked it back to expose his recession and thinning, which emphasized his character's "sleaziness." By S2 they toned down Michael and made him more sympathetic, which worked out well with his hair transplant. 

• Administrators

Looks like Stanley Hudson went to Steve Carrells surgeon 😁

033A8AB6-7076-4696-99B1-58182CE4325E.jpeg

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, qui bono said:

I always thought when Kevin wore a wig it was a game-changer. Knocked off maybe 10 years.Kevin.png.954db479131300a4a1b0fa4e7a6ed49c.png

That is some next level hair detective skills

😂 well I’m a huge fan of the show. During the lockdown I binged a bunch of seasons and noticed the hair changes.

View my thread

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, qui bono said:

that was my lockdown viewing around xmas as well LOL ... but I only noticed carrell's HT. amazingly natural work whoever did it

apparently Jim wore a wig around the 2nd/3rd season because he had to shave his head for jarhead. he has such a messy mop I didnt even notice. 

Yea I did notice it looked a little like michael meyers hair lol  

View my thread