Dr Turan, 4002 grafts, turkey, Norwood 6

Abo Leel

15 hours ago, HCH said:

Hey bro, thanks for the updates.

Everything is normal at this stage, hair will continue to grow, thicken up and mature in the coming months.

Just relax and stop overthinking :)  Early growth is an advantage, you will have a good result at the 6 month mark.

As for your wedding, you can use fiber since you already have some hair on the top. 

Thank man! But do you think if i cut it short as if its cut guard 2 for example will this affect the progress??

• Administrators

Looks like there’s some growth happening, it’s just the beginning.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Sorry I'm so drastic, but I don't like people fooling themselves.  From the first photos after the procedure, it is evident that the graft density is not high, after all, the area to be covered was large.  I have not read your entire thread, so I don't know what your expectations are and above all what the surgeon has promised you, but I really think you will need another procedure, by the way, your donor area doesn't seem like much  bushy.  I'm not usually wrong, and I'm sorry again.

On 2/25/2021 at 1:28 PM, Abo Leel said:

Thank man! But do you think if i cut it short as if its cut guard 2 for example will this affect the progress??

no issues with that, just ask your barber to use a scissor.

• 2 months later...

Hey man the work looks really good! 

From what I’ve seen and read over the past few months Is that what you’re experiencing is normal and the hairs will thicken over time giving you a lot more density. 

would you mind sharing how much you paid for this procedure? 

• 6 months later...
  • Administrators

Update please

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators

I hope he comes back. 

View my thread

• 1 month later...
On 12/24/2020 at 10:05 PM, Abo Leel said:

Hi everyone

i want to share my photos and take all your opinions in it ofcourse, i am 26 years old i have been loosing hair since i was 17 years old, i under went 4002 grafts for the frontal and midscalp and the crown will be for the second session, i hope i did the right choice for my self although i am afraid of the how i will change beacuse most people have never seen me with no hair lol! I know he’s not known doctor especially in this forum but i heard good things about him and seen some results and decided to go with him, so i hope i did the right choice for my self! Actually i will be posting all my progress so far, i am almost a month now, i will post now the immediate before and after operation then i will be posting the rest of the days, so i hope to hear all your opinions actually. 
thank you.

C1AABE2B-8749-45A4-80D2-285166835DE9.png

F30AF00E-7CE5-413D-BA56-18A0D0BBB678.png

E1F800D6-8494-4C31-9CC3-E7EF3836EF97.png

5268479A-3F27-4492-80BF-F17F047B18F7.png

74FB6BD3-0BD8-403E-AB33-1D1053A9B7D4.png

32D546AE-3B7E-435B-891B-7AB557B1C203.png

1BD474BF-B944-4D68-84C3-8CA0A021A22B.png

DBD9F994-1310-48CE-80AD-7994B2E350F5.png

5CA39840-D301-407D-AA3B-87104667CADF.png

E103E47B-2493-44EB-869C-C63D1885FFEC.png

EE9A7EF6-D7D0-4F86-A7AF-7DC973589760.png