2nd HT: 5210 Grafts FUE with Asmed (Dr. Koray Erdogan)

Mario_s90

5 minutes ago, Mario_s90 said:

Thanks John! I can hardly believe it myself when I look in the mirror in the morning. But it feels good 😃 Let‘s hope for the crown 🤞

The difference from where you started out from is night and day ! Obviously the crown won’t have had the same density implanted as the frontal third. But it will and can improve further. Fingers crossed 🤞 

Wow Mario, what a progress!

I think this is a wonderful result, and the crown still has few months ahead, so don’t worry, there is still margin to improve.

I’m glad for you, you look so different.It seems like you never suffered of Alopecia.

congrats 

• Like 1

On 7/28/2021 at 1:46 AM, Jimmy58 said:

Wow Mario, what a progress!

I think this is a wonderful result, and the crown still has few months ahead, so don’t worry, there is still margin to improve.

I’m glad for you, you look so different.It seems like you never suffered of Alopecia.

congrats 

Thank you for your kind words Jimmy! Hope you are also satisfied with your results! It feels so differently, not caring about the hair anymore when I wake up in the morning!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

to follow up on my journey, this is my 9 months update. 
Overall I am over the moon, especially with my hairline and density in the first third. Crown is still a little lacking but I‘m hoping for the next weeks to see some improvements here.

6CDE9EC0-346B-491D-8073-87475394E95A.jpeg

80357797-76BC-4172-A527-4AA49485C3C1.jpeg

7CD0E5C6-4448-43FA-AFF0-5D1C51873CDB.jpeg

• Like 3

• 9 months later...

Any updates ?

i basically did the same:

Fut with Hattingen and Fue with HLC. 
I also noticed heavy thinning of the fut grafts after 2 years but think it recovered after getting on meds

I am glad for you OP but there are better options than ASMED clinic even in turkey if you ever think about touching up the crown, like Bicer, Pekiner or HLC, or in Europe there is Pinto or Ferreira all with similar prices as ASMED.. 

Edited by botchedguy95

• 1 year later...