When should I get PRP?

Hello,

I'm getting an FUT procedure in late September, and was wondering when the best time to get PRP would be... Should I get it 1 month before the transplant, and then 1 month afterwards? I've heard some people say that they get the PRP with the transplant, so I don't know if that means literally a day apart, a month apart, etc? I plan on probably getting 2 or 3 PRP's sessions overall, and want to know the best way to space them out around my FUT procedure. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

PRP is a completely useless therapy if you are expecting it to helo with haur growth. It can be a supplementary push provided to the grafts but neither necessary nor mandatory.

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

PRP has no solid evidence when it comes to Hair transplant procedures. There is weak evidence that it might shorten the resting/dormant phase minimally. Nonetheless, a good hair transplant should lead to results with or without PRP. Unfortunately, many black market clinics provide you with instructions to take PRP frequently in order to make up for the slashed prices they offer for the procedure. 

There are no clear guidelines or evidence regarding PRP usage as of yet. 

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram