Advice on number of grafts required.

Hi guys still trying to decide what clinic to go with. I’ve had a look into HDC but their prices are out of my reach. I have a budget of £5k to get the procedure complete.

This rules out the likes of Ferriera and Basinga, et al unfortunately. Weighing up the time it would take to get the extra money together vs the other things I could do with it I’ve decided to stick with my budget.

With that in mind I’d really appreciate some suggestions within that price range.

Thanks.

Edited by Dark

20 minutes ago, Dark said:

Hi guys still trying to decide what clinic to go with. I’ve had a look into HDC but their prices are out of my reach. I have a budget of £5k to get the procedure complete.

This rules out the likes of Ferriera and Basinga, et al unfortunately. Weighing up the time it would take to get the extra money together vs the other things I could do with it I’ve decided to stick with my budget.

With that in mind I’d really appreciate some suggestions within that price range.

Thanks.

I can offer you Dr. Christina at HDC for 2 Euros per graft, depends also how many grafts you'll need 

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

I just came across this. It seems that in harsh conditions, you would likely need around 2000-2200 grafts. You hair color and characteristics would help a lot too imo.  

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

You really dont need that many grafts. Hairline max 800 single grafts and then just fill in the rest with double triple grafts between your existing hair maybe 1200 more. Will be enough.

I screwed the hairline its a little bit to low though but still you dont need many grafts.

Inkedhey you_LI.jpg

Edited by _Hairman_
  • Like 1