Hair transplant and onscreen

Can you be on television on screen like on tv shows with a hair transplant?I mean cameras are so clear that even small changes are visible. Do you think with a hair transplant a person can be confident enough to be on screen in front of camera. Actors do that all the time but do they use concealers to avoid any detection. On screen is pretty much the ultimate test, any thinning is visible.

Along with concealers, there's perfect lighting, camera angles, the whole editing process before the finished product is broadcast can hide alot. But an actor like Kevin James has been doing movies and tv with an obvious transplant for years.

image.png.f6b97143a90a68ed4681b44ffce879cd.pngimage.png.a307d74f485d87adc3c9f1764652982b.png

Edited by ciaus

10 hours ago, NAVI said:

Can you be on television on screen like on tv shows with a hair transplant?

Well, not if they are like 3 days post-op with a shaved head and FUE scabs.  But I would venture to guess that almost half of Hollywood has gotten an HT.  I spot 'em regularly.  And if they aren't HT's, they are wearing systems.

• Like 1

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

It is true that HTs and systems are all over TV and the movies. Their livelihood depends on their appearance, so it makes sense. I think there are lots more systems than HTs on TV. It is faster and easier for them, and they have access to some of the best systems that can be made on the planet.