Dr. Reddy 1000/1200 grafts FUE hairline - 29y/o

timcfc

10 hours ago, stephcurry30 said:

Timcfc, 

Great result. Can I ask you how difficult it was keeping the hair on top of your hair instead of shaving it after your surgery? Why didn't you just shave your entire head of?

I wanted to get it done under the radar and it worked perfectly as no one to this day other than the clinic and this forum know about it.

They kept my hair combed slick back during the procedure. It wasn't difficult to keep it in that state as it was constantly wet for the next few days after the procedure. In the mornings it was sometimes a bit messed up so I had to carefully pull back a few clumps of wet hair which was a little sketchy during the healing process. Overall it was fine, apart from a few dodgy haircuts during donor area regrowth. After 10 days I put my hair forward and wore a cap so was pretty much back to normal from then on.

• 1 month later...

8 Months

Really happy with how it's going. Right side is better than I ever expected, even for an end result. The lagging left side is now making progress too :) 

RS

image.thumb.png.fe5a91d8714c9fee8a57f8bfbd9495f8.png

LS

image.thumb.png.34271d6c8d3e48f18358413fdbe84f61.png

image.png.efa22e447596f8d1cbcf4e942bd04631.png

image.png.1d1adb8f5be1c26613f6f7952d424789.png

This picture in darker lighting shocked me at how much my hair line has improved 

image.thumb.png.5c61d30035a8539b38685dff79500b8e.png

Edited by timcfc
typo

• Administrators
1 minute ago, timcfc said:

8 Months

Really happy with how's it going. Right side is better than I ever expected, even for an end result. The lagging left side is now making progress too :) 

RS

image.thumb.png.fe5a91d8714c9fee8a57f8bfbd9495f8.png

LS

image.thumb.png.34271d6c8d3e48f18358413fdbe84f61.png

image.png.efa22e447596f8d1cbcf4e942bd04631.png

image.png.1d1adb8f5be1c26613f6f7952d424789.png

This picture in darker lighting shocked me at how much my hair line has improved 

image.thumb.png.5c61d30035a8539b38685dff79500b8e.png

You’ll be shocked at how much it’ll improve by 12 months. The work is pristine. Dr. Reddy is absolutely incredible.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 3/16/2021 at 2:13 AM, stephcurry30 said:

That is a homerun result.

Have you been on finasteride the past 8 months? Any side effects?

Fin+Min+Niz for nearly 1 year and recently started dermapen for the crown.

Couple of breaks from Fin in that time generally lasting 3-4 weeks. Nothing major sides wise. Anything that I think could be attributed to fin always seems to subside or go away.

Hair quality has definitely improved and far less brittle and prone to falling out it when running my hands through it, likely due to the Fin. Not getting much reaction from the Min on my crown hence why I'm adding the dermarolling at 1.5mm once a week to my routine.

Edited by timcfc

3 hours ago, timcfc said:

Fin+Min+Niz for nearly 1 year and recently started dermapen for the crown.

Couple of breaks from Fin in that time generally lasting 3-4 weeks. Nothing major sides wise. Anything that I think could be attributed to fin always seems to subside or go away.

Hair quality has definitely improved and far less brittle and prone to falling out it when running my hands through it, likely due to the Fin. Not getting much reaction from the Min on my crown hence why I'm adding the dermarolling at 1.5mm once a week to my routine.

That is great to hear. Do you use liquid of foam? Do you apply minoxidil in the area between the transplanted and native hair? OR everywhere around the scalp?

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to Dr. Reddy 1000/1200 grafts FUE hairline - 29y/o
18 hours ago, stephcurry30 said:

That is great to hear. Do you use liquid of foam? Do you apply minoxidil in the area between the transplanted and native hair? OR everywhere around the scalp?

Foam. I don't put Min on the transplated area. Only the crown / mid section

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

My god man, your hair looks incredible. Can I include you in a series on YouTube called “best hair transplants of the week” ?

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

My god man, your hair looks incredible. Can I include you in a series on YouTube called “best hair transplants of the week” ?

Thanks! yes that's fine :)

• Like 1