Should I Make A Response Video

• Administrators

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

The information posted on that video, my god, it’s gonna mess up a lot of guys.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Last I saw from this guy his shtick was going around college towns and asking women to feel his abs? What's with the zen, self-help guru thing he's doing now lol. I am not a fan of the guy but it's obvious he's very sensitive about his hair, and I feel bad for him knowing he's going to watch it fade away now that he's off his meds.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, transplantedphil said:

is the guy famous? never heard of him before

We’re out of the age bracket for this guy. He mostly appeals to guys in their early 20’s. He’s sort of like a Zyzz wannabe, I’m sure you heard of Zyzz since you’re Aussie. 

View my thread

• Administrators
1 hour ago, ADuckwithNoHair said:

Last I saw from this guy his shtick was going around college towns and asking women to feel his abs? What's with the zen, self-help guru thing he's doing now lol. I am not a fan of the guy but it's obvious he's very sensitive about his hair, and I feel bad for him knowing he's going to watch it fade away now that he's off his meds.

Yea, to be honest, I wouldn’t want to tear him down. He did a good thing admitting about his HT, and that to me is very commendable given his public status. But this misinformation is gonna affect a lot of his followers, which are young men that are impressionable.

• Like 1

View my thread