TERRIBLE HT RESULT AND EXPERIENCE - DR. TEJINDER BHATTI (DARLING BUDS)

Sorry to see this @watterot, but I hope things get better. Perhaps in a year's time your transplanted hair would grow longer, and you'll be able to comb over. However this shouldn't stop you from doing another HT to coverup the patch, since the no. of grafts would be fewer compared to a mega session. I have been looking at clinics and doctors too. So far I'm only impressed by Dr. Suneet Soni's Medispa and Dr. Pratheep Sethi, Dr. Arika Bansal from Eugenix. The latters representatives are also polite, kind and faster to respond to all kinds of queries. Due to COVID-19 situation my HT plans have been postponed indefinitely though 😢 

• Administrators

Dear Community, 

After much deliberation, we have decided to suspend Dr. Bhatti’s membership. We value the input of the community, and we hear everyone’s concerns loud and clear. 

We want to remind the community that we appreciate the feedback and input, we have come to the conclusion that it would be in everyone’s best interest to sever ties. 

We would like to put this ordeal past us and move forward. If any of you have any additional questions feel free to share them. 

Moving forward we would like to keep a positive environment, there’s enough division and negativity in this world. We’re all here to restore hair, let’s be civil and move onwards. 

Best wishes,

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

20 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Dear Community, 

After much deliberation, we have decided to suspend Dr. Bhatti’s membership. We value the input of the community, and we hear everyone’s concerns loud and clear. 

We want to remind the community that we appreciate the feedback and input, we have come to the conclusion that it would be in everyone’s best interest to sever ties. 

We would like to put this ordeal past us and move forward. If any of you have any additional questions feel free to share them. 

Moving forward we would like to keep a positive environment, there’s enough division and negativity in this world. We’re all here to restore hair, let’s be civil and move onwards. 

Best wishes,

Great job Melvin for putting the community first and voting for truth and transparency. You are doing a great job. Thank you

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...