ANAGEN SYNCHRONISATION: Did you know about this phenomenon in hair transplantation?

Stepwise chronological events that occur after hair transplantation:

1) TRANSPLANTATION OF HAIR

2) TELOGEN EFFLUVIUM: Occurs up to 30 days after the procedure

3) ANAGEN SYNCHRONISATION: Simultaneous growth of most of the hair up to 10 months

4) ANAGEN DESYNCHRONISATION: Reshuffling of the Hair Cycle after 15-18 months

5) FINAL HAIR VOLUME

• Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Thanks for sharing. I've experienced this with my hair regrowth via finasteride.. the down months are hard to get through but the upswings are great.

i don’t think this is talked about enough in the HT world

Edited by hairlossPA
  • Like 1

Thank you

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

23 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

Interesting post. I’ve never heard this phenomenon before.

ive read various studies that show at any time 10-15% of hairs are in telogen phase. Where does dr arika get the 20% average number from?

Sir, please find some references 

Giacometti L. In: Montagna W(ed). Advances in Biology of Skin, Vol VI: Aging. Oxford: Pergamon Press, 1965: 97-120

IMG-20200407-WA0018.jpg

Kind Regards