Three Questions You MUST Ask Before Having A Hair Transplant

• Administrators

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Melvin I agree with these 3 really important questions patients should ask the doctor before having a hair transplant procedure with him or her. There are a few more questions of equal importance. One being what portion of the procedure does the doctor perform versus the technicians. Especially when it comes to the FUE procedure.

• Like 2

• Administrators

Great point Dr. Charles, that is a very important question.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Good video @Melvin-Moderator.  When the technicans have been working at their Clinic for many years and have carried out many many successful HTs with proven results thats what matters.

As you said nearly all modern HTs now are performed by a whole team . Each member of that team will have great experience and a skill set , which also includes the skill of the doctor of course.

When all the team including the doctor performs together and knows their roll the end goal will be a  successful result. In my opinion when we have technicans with many years experience and have performed  many successful HTs together with a highly skilled doctor we can say the clinic has a great doctor with great technicans. Maybe we don't say that often enough.

It's only when we see the results of the black market FUE clinics we understand how important the technicans role are , as is the doctors role also of course. 

Paddy

Edited by paddyirishman
Left out words