Eugenix considered one of the best now??

Hello everyone. I have been researching transplants on this site for over 5 years and thought the best are H&W, Rahal and Koniar. However, more and more I am seeing so many results from Eugenix. Honestly at first, I really dismissed them as I never thought I would go get a procedure in India. But after seeing some NW6/7 get completely transformed and the special type of technique the doctors are using there, I just cant ignore them anymore. Does any else have insight about them? Is it just marketing or are they really world class surgeons over there? I actually have a lot of family in India so I could see myself getting a procedure there now but wanted to inquire more. What I am seeing though are some remarkable results, even really great placements and natural hairline designs. In the beginning, it was crazy to me that people were flying all the way from USA to India for them but I am not starting to see why.  

@mphair

I was recently in the very same predicement as yourself so I can totally relate to how you feel about such an important decision.

I spent 6 years researching where the best doctors and clinics were in the world for my own Hair Transplantation. I studied and had consultations with a number of clinics . When I studied Eugenix in India and compared them to others around the globe I was really impressed with everything about them. Hence  I decided to have my HT with Dr.Pradeep Sethi and Dr. Arika Bansal at EUGENIX.

Results by Eugenix shown here on the forum are outstanding. The two founding doctors Dr.Pradeep Sethi and Dr.Arika Bansal are highly skilled with excellent doner preservation while at the same time creating optimum density with a great artistic design and very natural hairlines. At this early stage of my HTjourney I am extremely satisfied with the current result. 

Dr. Sethi and Dr. Bansal invented the DHT method, Direct Hair Transplantation. This is the most advance technique of Hair Transplantation,  where grafts are extracted and simultaneously implanted at the same time. This method ensures that grafts out of body time are kept to a minimum which in turn allows a lot more grafts to survive .This technique has been proven to deliver outstanding results for so many patients. You can see all these results for yourself on this forum , YouTube, and also on the Eugenix website.

In my opinion the cost of a HT should not be one of the main initial considerations where possible when conducting your research.  Although I understand everyone has a budget. Eugenix prices are really competitive for the quality delivered , compared to others that are showing inferior results in my opinion. Dr.Arika is only €1.80 per graft,  and less than $2 per graft approx.

Dr.Pradeep Sethi and Dr.Arika Bansal are very highly regarded in the HT industry, while being active members of several HT organisations around the globe. Dr.Arika published many papers , and both doctors co wrote the book Step by Step Hair Transplantation. This book has proven to be a great learning tool for so many doctors in the HT industry. Both doctors have been asked and have given lots of talks and discussion on the subject of Hair Transplantation to educate other doctors on their skill and knowledge. As we have seen on this forum , and elsewhere, they are experts in dealing with extreme cases of baldness .

For more on my own personal experience you can see my thread which is posted under ;

.......RESULTS POSTED BY PATIENTS.....

...........................then..................

EXPERIENCE OF AN IRISHMAN AFTER 6 YEARS RESEARCHING PUTS HIS TRUST IN DR.PRADEEP SETHI AND DR.ARIKA BANSAL   @Eugenix Hair Science INDIA.

I wish you the very best @mphairon your journey .

Paddy

• Administrators

I think they’re one of the best, especially for Norwood 6/7s 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

@mphair

I was recently in the very same predicement as yourself so I can totally relate to how you feel about such an important decision.

I spent 6 years researching where the best doctors and clinics were in the world for my own Hair Transplantation. I studied and had consultations with a number of clinics . When I studied Eugenix in India and compared them to others around the globe I was really impressed with everything about them. Hence  I decided to have my HT with Dr.Pradeep Sethi and Dr. Arika Bansal at EUGENIX.

Results by Eugenix shown here on the forum are outstanding. The two founding doctors Dr.Pradeep Sethi and Dr.Arika Bansal are highly skilled with excellent doner preservation while at the same time creating optimum density with a great artistic design and very natural hairlines. At this early stage of my HTjourney I am extremely satisfied with the current result. 

Dr. Sethi and Dr. Bansal invented the DHT method, Direct Hair Transplantation. This is the most advance technique of Hair Transplantation,  where grafts are extracted and simultaneously implanted at the same time. This method ensures that grafts out of body time are kept to a minimum which in turn allows a lot more grafts to survive .This technique has been proven to deliver outstanding results for so many patients. You can see all these results for yourself on this forum , YouTube, and also on the Eugenix website.

In my opinion the cost of a HT should not be one of the main initial considerations where possible when conducting your research.  Although I understand everyone has a budget. Eugenix prices are really competitive for the quality delivered , compared to others that are showing inferior results in my opinion. Dr.Arika is only €1.80 per graft,  and less than $2 per graft approx.

Dr.Pradeep Sethi and Dr.Arika Bansal are very highly regarded in the HT industry, while being active members of several HT organisations around the globe. Dr.Arika published many papers , and both doctors co wrote the book Step by Step Hair Transplantation. This book has proven to be a great learning tool for so many doctors in the HT industry. Both doctors have been asked and have given lots of talks and discussion on the subject of Hair Transplantation to educate other doctors on their skill and knowledge. As we have seen on this forum , and elsewhere, they are experts in dealing with extreme cases of baldness .

For more on my own personal experience you can see my thread which is posted under ;

.......RESULTS POSTED BY PATIENTS.....

...........................then..................

EXPERIENCE OF AN IRISHMAN AFTER 6 YEARS RESEARCHING PUTS HIS TRUST IN DR.PRADEEP SETHI AND DR.ARIKA BANSAL   @Eugenix Hair Science INDIA.

I wish you the very best @mphairon your journey .

Paddy

Paddy- thank you so much for a such detailed response. I have been following you and think you are amazing for the way you take so much care about others posts and journeys. I started loosing my hair when I was 22 and I am turning 30 this year and not a day goes by that it doesn't bother me. My father is a norwood 6/7 so I know thats in my future so its amazing seeing some the results from this clinic. I was at first set on H&W or Rahal but I am getting more confident in this clinic slowly when I hear first hand experiences from folks such as you. Thank you again for such a caring and detailed post while not even being associated financially from the clinic. I hope your hair continues to get better! 

• Thanks 1

Hi @mphair

These pics are 2 weeks post op around the time I started to shed 

Remember I was pretty much slick bald Front to back.. Horseshoe the lot.. Fucked in other words 

5600 grafts were taken from scalp and 1400 grafts from beard.. 

I'm hopeful of a good result if lady luck is on my side.. Id be hopeful for you too should you choose Eugenix.. Whatever the hell they're doing at this place. Its a godsend for High Norwoods 

Best of luck.. 

Z

Screenshot_20200227_205947.jpg

Screenshot_20200227_205910.jpg

Screenshot_20200227_205842.jpg

Screenshot_20200227_205831.jpg

On 2/27/2020 at 4:15 PM, Zoomster said:

Hi @mphair

These pics are 2 weeks post op around the time I started to shed 

Remember I was pretty much slick bald Front to back.. Horseshoe the lot.. Fucked in other words 

5600 grafts were taken from scalp and 1400 grafts from beard.. 

I'm hopeful of a good result if lady luck is on my side.. Id be hopeful for you too should you choose Eugenix.. Whatever the hell they're doing at this place. Its a godsend for High Norwoods 

Best of luck.. 

Z

Screenshot_20200227_205947.jpg

Screenshot_20200227_205910.jpg

Screenshot_20200227_205842.jpg

Screenshot_20200227_205831.jpg

wow great hairline and placement, hoping the best for you!

• 2 weeks later...