What Norwood scale am I?

Hey everyone,

I'm going to be consulting some physicians from this website and wanted to get your opinion on what Norwood scale I would be?

(previously had FUT in 2014 and now looking to do FUE in 2020. Currently on Finasteride and Minoxidil)

Hair back.jpg

Hair front.jpg

Hair middle.jpg

Strong class 5 moving rapidly to a 6.  Stay on meds, (what exactly are you doing?), and consider adding something else to the mix.  Meds work in different ways and you can truly benefit with everything you can throw at it.

You also seem to have fine hair. And, while this will allow for the most naturalness, if you ever decide to do transplants. It also means a greater number of grafts will be needed.  Give meds a good year before you decide anything.

Currently 1mg Finasteride tablet daily, Topical Minoxidil 5% solution (Regaine) daily, and taking Saw Palmetto supplement daily. Also using tea tree oil shampoo when washing my hair. I use Toppik concealer most days to cover the balding spots.

18 hours ago, Feb said:

Thanks, I have been on the meds for 8 months with no improvement so far, but no further loss either. 

It's doing its job then. You've stabilised your hair which puts you in a great position when planning further work.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

3 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

I’d say nw5. Why don’t u get more fut to maximize you donor then switch off to fue if you still wanted more? I’d recommend a top fut surgeon such as h&w

Yeah I haven't decided yet on FUT or FUE, but FUE seemed to be more popular and have good results. I have contacted a few physicians for consultations so I will wait and see what they think before choosing which path to go down. 

Thanks everyone for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated!