Dr Koray Erdogan- ASMED Clinic 2867 Grafts FUE 04/02/2020

NYHairTrans

19 hours ago, GorillaSquad said:

Thanks for the response.

Its funny how we worry about the back of the head when in reality its the least noticed and cared about    Like i dont think i hve ever looked at the back of a persons head except for the crown and said thats a problem lol    Yet here i am worried what a 22000 graft fue would do to the back of my head

ur hair looks flipping amaZing now btw

Thanks! Yeah I tend to agree. Honestly with an FUE I think majority of the general public wouldn’t think twice even if the scarring was quite visible. The fut scar is really easy to pick though because it just looks so linear. My plan is to get it filled in and once I’ve done that I’ll be 100% satisfied with my how my hair looks. I know no one knows but I still have the thought that Its there and someone might see it every time I get a shorter hair cut and overall I just don’t think it looks good 

10 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

Looks fantastic!
Other than the FUT scar shadow, your donor looks great, like nothing was taken. Congrats!

Thanks! Appreciate it! Yes I plan to fill in my scar and hopefully I’ll never have to worry about it being visible again! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Spacedcherry said:

So your result is excellent! 

my question is as someone in the US, is there a reason I wouldn’t fly to Instanbul to this clinic as opposed to a top rated US clinic? it’s double the price for more or less the same results from what I can tell 

ASMED is a great option for someone looking for a great result but a more competitive price. Yes there are surgeons in the US producing great results too but if you ask me they’re pretty overpriced. I have this exact problem in Australia where I was quoted $11 an FUE graft and surgeons here have no where near as much experience as someone like Dr Koray. There are other great clinics in Istanbul too, not just ASMED but make sure you do your research as there are a lot of dodgy clinics. HLC and Dr Cinik are two others I have seen with decent results