Looking for a reasonably priced consult in Los Angeles

• Administrators

You should submit online consultations, they are free and sometimes you may be able to skype with the doctor for free as well. That said, if you're serious about choosing a particular surgeon, they will usually add the fee to your surgery, so it doesn't really matter in the end. 

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, paddyirishman said:

Hello @skolvikings  Dr. Pradeep Sethi of @Eugenix Hair Science will be in L.A. between 7th and 9th of March for consultations as per his recently announced schedule for the States.

.....Paddy...

That is very true, I will be meeting up with Dr. Sethi asa well on those dates. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 minute ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

That is very true, I will be meeting up with Dr. Sethi asa well on those dates. 

That's great Melvin, you will enjoy meeting Dr.Pradeep as he is great company, and a really nice person. He loves speaking about his work. Yes you will have a lot in common. Enjoy.

....Paddy...

• Like 1

You should absolutely see Dr. Marc Dauer. He does as good or better work than anybody in Los Angeles. I don't think he charges anything for the consultation and will give you a very honest opinion and recommendation. Super nice guy too. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

You should submit online consultations, they are free and sometimes you may be able to skype with the doctor for free as well. That said, if you're serious about choosing a particular surgeon, they will usually add the fee to your surgery, so it doesn't really matter in the end. 

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN

Thanks for responding. I'll look into that. I'd like to preferably meet a few different in person before I choose. I'm a bit introverted so I want to see how I feel around them vs just sending photos or a video call. If you know what I mean?

I've met with Bosley long ago but kinda shelved it for other reasons. I know I know not to use them now but glad I didn't anyways. 

6 hours ago, paddyirishman said:

Hello @skolvikings  Dr. Pradeep Sethi of @Eugenix Hair Science will be in L.A. between 7th and 9th of March for consultations as per his recently announced schedule for the States.

.....Paddy...

Thanks for the info. I'm having trouble finding more information on it. Do you have a link? I'd be interested in meeting him then. 

3 hours ago, Dr. Glenn Charles said:

You should absolutely see Dr. Marc Dauer. He does as good or better work than anybody in Los Angeles. I don't think he charges anything for the consultation and will give you a very honest opinion and recommendation. Super nice guy too. 

Thank you Dr. Charles.  I'll make sure to reach out tomorrow. 

You should stay the F away from LA. Love the city but You shouldn’t  trust any doctor here to be able to help you out. Mostly nothing but unethical scum bags. Look for Dr. Gabel in Oregon or hasson/Wong up in Canada both 2 hour flights, less time than being stuck on the 405 during rush hour. This place is a cesspool of hacks. 

Edited by Sam818