FUE recommendation? Eugenix?

• Administrators

@Portugal25

What is your aim on this forum? I’ve had to edit out a post already because you mentioned other forums that censor us, and now you seem to making baseless accusations. We’re all for free speech and sharing genuine reviews, but we’re not for spreading rumors or hearsay. I hope you’re here to share and learn, and not to stir up drama 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

21 hours ago, Portugal25 said:

Just last month 2 friends of mine went to Dr. Pekiner based on my advice and now I was telling another friend on a very tight budget that there could be a cheaper option in India with Eugenix with the same “Doc does everything” approach and the added bonus of DHT. Sadly, today I found the price is actually almost the same as Dr. Pekiner and now I find Eugenix might be falsely claiming to do DHT. 

I will look more into Dr Pekiner. Thanks.

I am after a Doctor that cares about the patients as much as finances too. Eugenix seem to have done some work to get a few good reviews here for now. Will see how their results and treatments go with others that get transplanted in the next few months. In the meantime I will be looking at Dr Pekiner and Dr Bhatti or anyone else that posts some good results.

@Melvin-Moderator I have been a member of this forum for the past 12 years and my posts have always been with the aim to help out other patients like myself by providing honest information and to get information by discussing the work of good Doctors with you and other members.

I didn’t make any accusation and asked for the Administration input by PM regarding DHT because I would like to know if Direct Hair Transplant is the same as DHI in which the Doctor opens a channel and implants the graft at the same time with implanter pens.
If DHT is in fact a technique in which all channels are open and then the grafts are inserted in on go then Eugenix is making a correct claim on their website and I will from now on know what DHT stands for. 

Sorry if it’s unusual for someone to like to be informed on these things but I was recommending Eugenix to a friend on a tight budget and wanted to know what I was reccomending. 

Thank you.

Edited by Portugal25

17 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I’ve had to edit out a post already because you mentioned other forums that censor us, 

I agree with @Melvin-Moderator it doesn't seem fair to me about this forum, mention other forums, especially those that censor the name of other forums when they mention, try to @Portugal25 mention HRN on one of those forums and you will see how much the post  will be visible, they will be canceled immediately.

@Egy I do agree but if I mentioned other foruns it’s only because I had to go there to check results on those Doctors as they have none or few results here. 
Nevertheless I fully understand and will not post links to other forums.

@Melvin-Moderator can we just say go check the results at the “Spanish” or “Italian” forum hoping our fellow members know about them? 

I myself for a long time only knew about HRN and for me this is still and by far the best forum!

Edited by Portugal25

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Portugal25 said:

@Egy I do agree but if I mentioned other foruns it’s only because I had to go there to check results on those Doctors as they have none or few results here. 
Nevertheless I fully understand and will not post links to other forums.

@Melvin-Moderator can we just say go check the results at the “Spanish” or “Italian” forum hoping our fellow members know about them? 

I myself for a long time only knew about HRN and for me this is still and by far the best forum!

That is fine, I normally wouldn't care but we are being censored out on one of those forums, according to some members. We are all about free speech and transparency here, but it seems we're a minority. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

So I have not heard or seen any responses from Eugenix since the price increase. Usually their reps are quite active from what I have seen on topics about them or posting new results in the clinic review. I'm not getting a good vibe from them. I think I will look at other clinics